Valentines Day ~ Brain X Reader

Brains pov

"Egad Brain! What do you need that for?!", Pinky asked me as I climbed up the leg of my human man mechanical suit. "For my plan Pinky.", I responded. "Plan? Oh do you mean your plan to takeover the world?", Pinky asked as he examined the mechanical suits foot. "No Pinky. My plan for Y/n's Valentine's Day gift.", I responded as I began to move the suit causing Pinky to fall off the mechanical shoe. "Come Pinky climb into my pocket.", I said and Pinky quickly climbed up. "Where are we going Brain? NARF!", Pinky said loudly making me panic. "SHHH We must not be loud, it might wake up Y/n and this is a surprise remember?", I asked Pinky hoping he would stay quiet. "Oh right Brain. Poit.", he whispered back. "Alright good Pinky. Now we are going to my job I was hired for night shift at the local movie theater, I can get some money and using my employees discount buy tickets for me and Y/n to see a film Valentine's Day night.", I said as I walked effortlessly outside the lab.

"TAXI! TAXI!", I yelled out loudly as I stuck out my mechanical thumb. The taxi quickly stopped in front of me allowing me to step inside. "Where ya headed?", the taxi driver asked. "The Pine Oak Movie Tavern.", I responded and quickly he drove off. "Wow Brain! So what movie are you going to get tickets to?", Pinky asked from the pocket of my suit. "Well uhh Im not sure yet. I still have a few weeks to figure it out. I will need to find a way to ask them without them knowing.", I responded. Just then the taxi stopped right in front of the theater. "Thank you sir I will be on my way now have a good night.", I said as I began to step out the car. "Yeah you to- wait! My money.", the taxi man said sternly looking over at me. 'Drat!', I thought to myself. "Eheheh well you see I really am not a human, I am a genetically altered lab mouse with my mind set on getting my s/o a Valentine's Day gift-", I tried to explain through the car window as I stood outside. "Yeah sure.", the man interrupted and drove off. 

"Well who needs him anyway we still got a free ride.", I said to Pinky as I walked into the movie theater. "Mr. Brian! hello you will be working concession stand today with Earl.", My new manager said to me as I walked through the employee door. "It's Brain.", I corrected him. "What was that Brian couldn't hear ya? Bye now go start work if you want your paycheck", he said to me as he walked out into his office. I quickly walked to the concession stand where the man known as 'Earl' stood, strange looking fellow. "Hello I am Brain your new coworker.", I said to him offering him a handshake which he didn't take. "Uhh yeah. I don't shake the hands of guys who have the head the size of a walnut. I'll take cash register.", Earl said slightly pushing me out the way as he made his way to the cash register. "This is going to be a long three nights.", I said quietly to myself. "What Brain?! NARF!", Pinky responded making Earl look back at me and raise an eyebrow. "Did your pocket just speak?", he questioned. "What no no.", I responded nervously.

~Next Morning~

2nd Person Pov

You had woken up bright and early excited to say hello to Pink and Brain. You ran over to their cage, surprisingly they were asleep. "Brain? Pinky? Are you guys alright?", you questioned as you used a piece of twisty plastic lying around to open their cage. "huh what?!", Pinky called out and sat up followed by Brain. "Why are you guys still sleeping? You guys normally wake up way before I do.", you said as you walked up to the foot of their bed. "Oh well it must be because we stayed up so late planning-", Pinky began but Brain quickly held his mouth closed. "Planning to take over the world! Yes Pinky that plan how could I forget.", Brain said making you curious. "Oh right Brain haha.", Pinky responded rubbing his nose. "Well i'm going to tidy my cage up a bit i'll be back in a few minutes to start your new plan Brain!", you said smiling. You walked off to your cage and began to organize your food pellets and bed. 

"Pinky, we have some work to get done. First we need a decoy plan that way Y/n thinks thats why we were up so late. But I also need you to find something out.", Brain whispered to Pinky. "Yes Brain?", Pinky replied excited he would help Brain with a crucial part of his plan. "I need you to talk about movies with Y/n figure out one thats out in theaters now that they want to see and report back to me. You got that?", Brain questioned making sure Pinky had understood everything. "Yes Brain!", Pinky responded. Brain noticed you walking back to their cage, "Follow my lead.", he whispered to Pinky as you walked into their cage. "Well uhh my plan isn't fully complete so uhh.. you and Pinky start uhm phase one which is uhh pick which movie you think most people will uhh be watching this weekend.", Brain said nervously. "What why?", you questioned wanting to know more about his plan. "Well uhh I will be making a film of my own! I want to play it instead of a movie that way people pay to watch it, watch my movie instead and get mind controlled! I need to see what the most popular movie is right now.", Brain explained. "Ohhh alright I guess that makes sense.", you said and both you and Pinky ran out the cage.

"Alright Pinky first we need to find out which movies are playing in theaters. We must use the labs laptop to look it up!", you said to Pinky who nodded in excitement. You both helped each other pull the laptop out of the drawer and type in the lab password, something you only knew because your cage was near the laptop so you had seen the scientists type it in many times 'ACME123'. You both jumped on the laptop keys spelling out 'movies out in theaters now', into the search bar. A list of movies appeared before your eyes. "Woah! That one looks cool I was watching tv the other day and the trailer came up, it looked amazing if only I could see it.", you sighed to Pinky who smiled brightly confusing you. "Well this was easier than I thought TROZ!", Pinky cheered. "What was?', you questioned, "Oh nothing.", Pinky smiled mysteriously.

That night Pinky told Brain the movie you had been wanting to see, and Brain went back to work making sure to check the ticket prices. For weeks every night was the same, Brain gets into the suit, Brain gets a taxi, the taxi gets mad they Brain has no money and storms off, Brain does his job and deals with Earl, Brain walks home and does it all over again the next night. By the end of the week he would get his paycheck, and it reminded him he was doing this all for you, so his true feelings would finally be freed.

~Valentines Day~

You woke up excited and retrieved the cards you had made both Pinky and Brain from under your bed. Pinky's was shaped like a smiley face reading, "To my dearest friend Pinky! You are amazing I love you! You are so fun to be around and I wish you a fun Valentines Day love, Y/n". Brain's however was more complicated. You had been filled with butterflies since the day you met Brain but could never think of a way to tell him. Now was the time, today was the day, this card was going to be the truth, "Dear Brain, Since the moment I met you I knew you were smart, loving, and compassionate even if you don't show it all the time, I am sorry if this comes across as to straight foreword but I hope you know that you give me the most wonderful feeling when I wake up every morning, love Y/n".  You walked nervously over to their cage.

This time an awake Pinky greeted you, "HELLO! ITS VALENTINES DAY! I HAVE TO GO SEE PHAR FIGNEWTON!", he cheered out excitedly and you handed him your card. He read it aloud, "Oh, Y/n you are so nice!", Pinky shouted out hugging you tightly, and handing you a silly card of his own. He then ran off to get Phar Fignewton's gift leaving you and Brain alone in the cage. "Hi Brain!", you warmly greeted him, to your surprise he said nothing but hugged you gently. " I got you something, I hope you will like it.", Brain said and you could tell he was very nervous. He handed you two giant tickets, "Here Y/n I.. uh thought we could go on a nice date", he said nervously. "Oh Brain! It's the movie I've been wanting to see thank you!", you said loudly giving him a warm long hug. He smiled and you handed him his card, he began to read it and you nervously looked down at the ground. "Oh.. Y/n do- is this how you really feel?", Brain questioned quietly and you nodded. He embraced you, his eyes becoming teary. "Wow, all this time i've felt the same way I just I - I didn't know how to express it.", he sighed. You pulled apart and he gave you a sweet kiss making you dizzy. "Well what should we do while we wait for the movie to start?", Brain asked holding your hand gently. "...cuddle?", you offered and again to your surprise Brain quickly agreed. 

That day you learned how full of affection Brain really was and helped him express it, you had a wonderful time at the movies, laughing and talking. You both went to bed happy you took a risk that day, it had been the best decision you both had ever made.