Choices- Pinky x Brain x Reader

-Requested by @Chaoticgaybirb27-
pinky cries brain yells
2nd person pov

"RUN!!! SHES GONNA BLOW!", Brain yelled as his new invention for world domination began to shake, the three of you ran as quickly as possible and hid inside the cage sitting down and holding your ears shut, before the machine exploded. "BAM!", the noise echoed through the lab, you uncovered your ears and looked at the damage. The counter top was now black and bits of machine were all over the place. "Brain how are we gonna pick that up?!", you questioned frowning at the destruction. Before Brain could answer you Pinky quickly ran towards you and sat down in front of you. "Y/n are you alright!?", he questioned holding your hands comfortingly. You nodded and he embraced you in a loving hug making your heart flutter. "Enough of that!", Brain snapped out and Pinky let go. You looked over to see a red, distraught Brain, you figured he was upset because of his machine. You felt terrible and went to comfort him. "Brain! It will be okay we can try again tomorrow night", you reminded him giving him a small hug, he instantly smiled then quickly got up before he got too comfortable.

The mouse walked around the rubble of machinery and nodded slowly, "We will have to leave this like this. We don't have the proper tools to clean this up. The scientists might think it was just a break-in or something.", he stated walking back to you and Pinky who were playing the hand game bubble gum. "uhh I choose 14 NARF!", Pinky shouted out and you began to count out to 14. "PINKY! Stop that! Y/n follow me.", Brain instructed you stood up and followed Brain on the counter while Pinky frowned behind you.

"Y/n. I think you have been spending an awfully long amount of time with Pinky lately.. It's a bit well strange.", Brain said struggling to find his words. "What do you mean Brain? Pinky's one of my best friends and so are you of course!", you said and his cheeks tinted a pastel pink. He looked over at you and smiled, quickly his expression changed to a look of annoyance and you turned around to see the cause, Pinky was behind you guys making shadow puppets. "Look Y/n! This ones you!", he shouted and made his hand take a form similar to yours. You began to laugh, causing Brains jealousy to grow without your knowledge of it being there in the first place. "Pinky! How many times do I have to- you know what whatever!", he shouted out making Pinky stop his puppet show and look up in confusion. "Brain are you okay?", you questioned reaching your arm out to touch his. He quickly moved away, "I am fine I am The Brain. I'm going to work on important things that matter while you and Pinky continue to 'have fun'.", he said and you could clearly tell something was off but you couldn't tell what.
"Brain do you want me to help?", you questioned and he stomped away with no answer.

-Later That Evening-

You sat in Pinky and Brain's cage watching them talk about things, you barely focused on the conversation, you were too tired. Your head kept falling foreword as you drifted off to a light sleep scaring you awake. You gasped and both Brain and Pinky looked over at you. "Y/n you look tired you should go to your cage and rest for tomorrow night", he said and you nodded as you stood up. Pinky quickly sprung up and took your arm, "I can take you Y/n!", he exclaimed and began to lead you out the cage. Brain turned red, smoke almost coming out his ears, "Pinky. You must stay here your always clumsy your gonna trip and both of you will fall I can take them.", Brain said trying to keep his jealousy from peeking through. You cocked your head in slight confusion and Pinky frowned at Brain. "I'm not always clumsy Brain! I can take them!", he said you noticed the strange tension. "uhmm I can uhh I can take myself.", you said quietly and slipped your arm away from Pinky's. They both glared at you as you walked away then at each other.

"Brain why'd you do that! You probably made them sad! poit.", Pinky said quietly and Brain furrowed his eyebrows. "I did not make them sad. You are smothering them you act like your are attached to the hip.", Brain said sarcastically. "What! Because I love them Brain. Not that you would care. hmph.", Pinky said crossing his arms and looking away from his small companion. "Nobody cares if you love them Pinky! Nobody! Not even them! You just simply can't comprehend that!", Brain yelled loudly you could hear from your cage. "Brain! Don't say that stop lying!", Pinky shouted back and tears began to flow from his eyes. Brain's expression immediately changed realizing what he said and how it made Pinky feel. He reached out to touch the arm of his friend but Pinky moved away harshly, "I'm going to bed.", he said in a serious tone Brain had never heard come from him. Pinky quickly went into his bed and curled up into the blanket to sleep, Brain followed.