26. Get To Know Mo

26. Get To Know Mo

        I went back to the church on my own.

I sat there listening to a whole service about forgiveness and how important it is. I came out feeling like a changed woman. And then my mood went back to annoyed when i took my phone out of my pocket after leaving the place. 

Tree Boy: where tf are you

Tree Boy: i s2g i will call the police where did you fucking go

Tampon Hair: would you mind letting us know where u are ... piece of crap

Calvin: come back, luke and ash wont stfu 

1 missed call from Calvin

2 missed calls from Tampon Hair

3 missed calls from Father (Ash)

10 missed calls from Tree Boy 

I rolled my eyes. If that was my mom i would be dead by now. The belt would have been imprinted on my behind and the bottom of her sandal would have met my face. 

I didn't respond to any of the texts, i just tried to make my way back to the hotel. 

And just as i opened the door, Ashton shot up from his seat. "Where the fuck did you go?!" 

I closed the door behind me, taking a deep breath. You just came back from church, you just came back from church, you just came back from church. "Church." I shrugged. "I just thought i should go." 

"Oh." Luke mumbled. 

I nodded my head. "So are you gonna greet me, or nah?" i asked, opening my arms. 

The guys stood up, walking towards me and group hugging me. "Stop running away dickweed." Calum mumbled, rubbing my back. "I wasn't running away." I rolled my eyes. "So do you guys wanna know what they preached about?" I asked excitedly. I had stuff to tell them. 

"Sure." Michael areed, leading us all back to the living area. They took up the couches and i stod at the front of the room, grinning excitedly. 

"So," I started. "The whole service was about forgiveness." I emphasized. "They explained that forgiveness is one of the most important things to do in life. It helps so you learn how to move on and build a better life." 

"Forgiveness?" Calum scoffed. 

"Yes, Calum, forgiveness." I said in his direction. "It's needed. You can't just hold a grudge for the rest of your life. You should fix things when they go wrong." 

Calum chuckled. "Why don't you @ me though?" He rolled his eyes. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Forgiveness," I directed at Michael. "Fixes things faster. It also gets a weight off your shoulders. Usually you feel happier, free, and you're much less hostile after forgiving someone." 

"Are these like indirects? Is this twitter?" Michael chuckled. 

"And forgiveness, will make everything ten times better. You'll try and not be the person you were, the one who made the mistakes. You try to learn from them, and with that, you and the others around you become better people." I now directed this to Luke. 

The room fell silent for a few seconds, Ashton being the one to speak up first. "Okay so you guys all have this little forgiveness insider and im left out." He rolled his eyes. "Why?" He whined. "Is it because of my receeding hairline of a sixty year old man?"