25. A Holy Prayer

25. A Holy Prayer
** his shirt says sheriff lmao handcuff me to the bed pls

It was a sunny, but cold as balls, Sunday. Luke and I woke up tangled underneath the bed sheets, his head on my stomach and his legs entwined with mine. And before you think we did something the night before, we didn't. Don't go that far, we only just made up (thank god because i couldn't stand another day with two of my favorite dudes hating me).

Last night after Luke came back from his recording session, he didn't even think twice before bursting through my door and gripping my ankles, dragging me to the edge of my bed where he wrapped his arms around me. His head buried itself in my neck and he mumbled, "I have writers block." over and over again.

That made me think about his journal. I was going to tell him to look in it, because i did find those cute sentences, but i couldn't let him know i snooped around.

I just pulled him into bed with me, and here we are, with the sun coming in through my curtains because i had forgotten to close them. But i didn't really mind, Luke looked like an angel with the sun rays hitting his face.

"Stop staring at me." Luke whispers, my face immediately turning red.

"Shut up." I whispered back, watching him smile.

I poked his dimple and he opened one eye. "Maureen, you look so pretty." He places a kiss on my clothed stomach, running one of his hands up and down my thigh.

I couldn't say anything back, as i was so in shock with how comfortable we had gotten with each other. He used to be so shy and dorky with his compliments, now he's just throwing them at me with his hands gripping my thighs while he kisses me wherever he wants to.

"Cat caught your tongue?" He smirks, straightening up and climbing over me.

I know morning breath is real, but Jesus, how can i hold back from this? "I'd rather you have it." I blurted out my thoughts, my eyes widening.

"Me too." Luke chuckles, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. Apparently he didn't care for morning breath either.

I didn't want to just give in to him and let him have full control over me, so i had to play the teasing game. I ran my tongue over his lip ring, feeling him smile against me. He wasn't going to let me have this though, as his tongue ran over my top lip and tried to get me to let him in.

For once i didn't want to be seen as delicate, so i shoved Luke's shoulders back and used all of my strength to quickly crawl on top of him.

"This is new." He commented, grabbing my face and pulling me down to meet his mouth again. My hands were on either side of his head, gripping the sheets, as his started to move down and gripped my hips. He squeezed, probably expecting me to gasp, but i was on to him. He sighed, pulling away from me. "Are you going to let my tongue inside of you, or not?"

I laughed, throwing my head back. "Since when do you oh so deeply crave my tongue?" I joked, laughing again. "That just sound weird."

Luke winked at me. "I crave your touch every second. Just your fingertips ignite fire over my skin."

I rolled my eyes. "Alright, Romeo, so does my tongue make you come?"

Luke's eyes widened and he laughed loudly. "It's not enough to make me come, princess. But it's enough for an erection."

I shrugged. "Im not here to make you come twenty-four-seven anyway." I leaned down, peppering a few quick kisses around his mouth before biting on his bottom lip. That seemed to have gotten to him, guessing from the low moan that escaped his throat.