23. Letter To Luke

23. Letter To Luke

My decision was that i wasn't going to leave Luke alone. He could be a challenge like Michael had explained, but i actually really like him and im going to try my best and be a good person for him. If he's going to do the same thing, of course.

I have to talk to him and tell him what i think of this whole thing. But the problem with that is: he doesn't come out of his room if im present.

When he leaves for recording sessions he always asks if im in the living room or not and Michael shoots me a glare and i have to hide in my room until i hear them leave.

Michael has also been more protective over Luke ever since he spoke to me yesterday morning. He shoots me glares and does whatever Luke says to make him happy. He's even shoved me into my room when i said Luke should toughen up and come face me. Michael didn't like that i was being a little harsh on Luke but i just really wanted to talk to him.

"Guys guess what?" Calum yelled, bursting through the front door with Luke behind him. Luke spotted me on the sofa and rolled his eyes, retreating to hide in the kitchen. Michael glared at me and i rolled my eyes too. He was secretly telling me to leave.

"What?" Ashton asked. Another thing was that Ashton and Calum were clueless to everything that was going on, and for some reason i thought it was a little funny.

"So we got the food, right?" He asked, setting our chinese food on the coffee table. "And some fan walks up to us and we take a picture and we start chatting-"

"And you found yourself a new groupie?" I asked, Ashton and I chuckling.

Calum scoffed. "Shut up, short shit." He answered. "Anyway, her name was Kiara." He smirked at us, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Ashton and I looked at each other, furrowing our eyebrows. "Kiara?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah! It was the name of the girl i had sex with at the Forum!"

And then i choked on my own saliva and started having the biggest coughing fit of my life. My face turned pink and my eyes watered, and Ashton rubbed my back as Michael went to grab me a glass of water. Luke poked his head into the room and frowned, but rolled his eyes again and bit his lip, going back into the kitchen.

"Are you alright?" Ashton asked, slightly laughing.

I nodded. I took a sip of the water and sighed deeply. "Im just fine. I just choked on my saliva."

"Dumbass." Calum said under his breath.

"Fuckface." I snarled back, coughing again.

"Well," Calum began again. "That's cool, isn't it? I now remember her name."

"Do you remember the sex?" Michael asked.

"Yeah. Don't remember her face though." He smirked again, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. I scoffed. If he remembered, i probably wouldn't have been here either. I might've been living my normal life. "That's disgusting." I mumbled, even though i was the girl he had that dumb one night stand with.

"Get laid." Calum hissed, grabbing a packet of soy sauce and tossing it at my face. It hit my glasses and Ashton laughed. "Get aids." I shot back, throwing the packet back and watching it hit his stomach. All he did was laugh and take out ten more packets, throwing them at all of us in the room.

That initiated a war. In which soy sauce packets were flying around the room like birds and forks were being flung. There was laughter filling the air and shouts coming from all of us as we ambushed each other with sauce packets.