08. Add A Month Mo

08. Add A Month Mo

Third Person POV

**every eighth chapter is going to be in a third person point of view, just cause i fell like i cant accurately portray the mysteries and stuff going on in the other characters head. so instead of doing the whole switching POV's and confusing stuff, im going to be putting up a third pov chapter, and hopefully it'll help your understanding.

5SOS have played yet another amazing show in New York City. It was the last show of the year, for the real tour starts back up in June. Their manager had arranged for them to at least spend a month in New York, recording and writing before heading back to LA to meet with the Madden Brothers for finishing touches. Their goal was to write at least five songs, before sending and running them through with the Brothers.

Hearing the news, Maureen was furious. All she wanted was to go home. She was enjoying her time with them, but she didn't think traveling was for her. She hated the moving around and the feeling in her chest everytime she went further away from home. She just wanted to go back to her little apartment which she shared with Mary-Alice. She wanted to cuddle up to Mary, no matter how annoying she was, and stuff her face with food while scary and sad movies rolled on the TV. Maureen wanted to, for once, visit her parents and actually accept one of her mother's home cooked meals.

She was tired. Tired of feeling like she didn't fit in, tired of having to watch what she was saying, tired of having minimum to no privacy, tired of feeling like she was always doing something wrong, and tired of eating junk food after junk food. She was even starting to feel sick.

So Maureen sat in her bunk, wiping her face furiously as she tried to get rid of her tears.

Michael felt bad for having to be the one telling her that she had another month to go with them. He wanted to send her back so badly when he saw the look in her eyes, but he knew that at the moment, they just couldn't.

Michael went out to look for Maureen, after she took a deep breath and walked away from them. He walked down the halls of the now empty arena, calling her name. The rest of the boys were feeling a little worried too. They were leaving to the hotel soon and they didn't just want to leave the baby behind.

Calum had made that stupid nickname for her one night. He was sat talking to Ashton about how furious he was that a girl was on the bus, calling her a baby. He didn't even address her as Maureen or Mo, like the rest of the guys do. She was just 'the baby' to him.

It might've also had something to do with the way she looked innocent, was tiny as hell, and had real big eyes. She just screamed 'adorable' and 'baby' to him, but he would never admit that to her. She was why Ashton didn't let Calum bring groupies on the bus anymore, because he thought it would totally weird her out. Little does he know.

Crawling into the bus, Michael shouted Maureen's name again, earning a groan from the girl. He walked into the sleeping area, kneeling down and pulling the bunk's curtain open.

Maureen had puffy eyes and her lips were set into some kind of permanent pout, because while Michael stared at her thinking about how adorable she looked, she stayed the same way, refusing to look at him but staring at his red hair.

"I wasn't crying." Maureen said, her voice coming out weird because her nose was congested.

"Your voice proves you obviously were." Michael chuckled.

"Okay," She said quietly. "Maybe a little." Her voice kept coming out small, like she was afraid that Michael would shout at her. This is what she meant about having to watch what she said.

"Mike!" Calum shouted, opening the door to the sleeping area. Once he saw Michael kneeling down in front of the bunk, he sighed and motioned for Luke and Ashton to come in. As much as Calum thought she was being childish about this, he still felt bad because he knew they made her cry.