31. Cabin In The Woods

        The curtains were swung open and the sun rays were let in. I groaned, pulling the covers over my head and sinking further into the matress. Who does something like that? That's just evil at it's finest. The bed dipped, and a body sprawled out ontop of me, pressing a kiss on my shoulder through the blankets. 

"Babe, its twelve." Luke hummed, wiggling around and attempting to annoy me even more. "Come eat breakfast with me." 

"Why would you wake me up by pulling the curtains open, you fucking troll." I mumbled, wiggling around to try and get him to fall off. It wasn't going to work, it was like a tree fell on me during a thunder storm. I was stuck.

Luke removed the blankets from over my head and kissed my forehead. "I love you." He said, pressing our foreheads together and touching our noses. My heart immediately swelled and i couldn't help but smile. I was still pissed at him for waking me up but it didn't matter when you had someone like Luke Hemmings telling you he genuinely loves you. 

I put my hands against his chest and shoved him away from me. "Leave." I mumbled, sitting up and running a hand through my hair. 

"Say it back." Luke pouted, crossing his arms. 

"I love you. Now get out!" I shouted, throwing a pillow towards him. 

"Give me a kiss." 

"I have morning breath."

"It doesn't matter!" He leaned forward and grabbed my face, pressing our lips together. After a few seconds, he let me go and crawled off the bed. Before he left the room, he poked his head in and smiled. "Okay, maybe it does matter just a little bit." 

I grabbed the same pillow i threw at him earlier and chucked it his way. "Go away, Luke!" I yelled again, watching him laugh because the pillow missed. He closed the door, yelling, "be quick!" and i rolled my eyes. 

Be quick my ass. I need to fully prepare myself for the day. 

After we came back from the beach last night, we all said goodnight to each other, showered, and jumped right into bed. Everyone was tired from their little adventure and apparently already planned their next one. I know i overheard them talking about doing something today, but i wasn't sure what it was and i wasn't sure if i even wanted to be apart of it. 

So i brushed my teeth and got dressed, then headed downstairs to the kitchen where i thought everyone would be. I was surprised to find out they were outside, even Michael. 

"Hey, Maureen!" Ashton smiled, waving me over to the little picnic table that was by the pool. John was there as well and i immediately assumed we were about to talk about today's plans. "You're wearing shorts today instead of black jeans." Calum pointed out, taking off his sunglasses and scooting over so i was able to sit in between him and Luke. 

"Yeah, i decided to betray the black skinny jeans for a day, considering it felt like my legs were on fire when we arrived." 

"Why is it so hot anyway? It's almost Christmas." Michael whined rubbing his legs. 

"It's always like this." I sighed, laying my head on Luke's shoulder. LA doesn't get a white Christmas like everyone hopes. 

"So, Maureen, are you joining today's plans?" John asked, pushing a plate of fresh fruits to me. I grabbed a strawberry and took off the leaves, shoving the whole thing into my mouth. I shrugged. "What are they?" 

Before John could say anything, a boy and a little girl came running out from the glass doors, running towards the table. "Dad! Dad!" The little girl yelled, bouncing up and down. "We're ready to go!" The little girl shouted, crawling onto Michael's lap. The boy (who was much older than the girl) went around and stood next to John. "Mom wants to know if we're ready."