Episode 7: Taco-y

Last time on Battle for Love Live!

The seven of us were interviewed as part of our school's introduction video for clubs! But, we had a problem. Who will be the leader? Despite doing a bunch of contests, we still didn't know who would fit the role! We then realized, that we don't need to have a leader.

But now, we have really big news!

"Love Live!" Needle shouted. The five were confused. 

"It's happening once again! They're going to hold Love Live!" Needle exclaimed. 

"Love Live..? What's that?" Pin asked. Needle went up to the computer to search it up. 

"Love Live.. A tournament for object idols. Out of all the groups that enter, only the top 20 get to compete in this live contest! Only to decide who's number one." Needle informed. 

"I only heard that they host it rarely, but I didn't know they're doing it now!" Needle was in awe. 

"Wow.. Love Live, huh?" Pin was intrigued. 

"I'm sure the idol group in the first place, Pro-LOG will be participating!" Needle said. 

"Hmm, why don't we participate too?" Pin asked. 

"What? No! There's no way we'll be able to. We're not as professional as most object idols! I mean, we've got other things to worry about!" Needle replied, feeling a bit unsure. 

"We're object idols though, maybe we can set Love Live as our goal?" Leafy suggested. 

"It'd be a hard one, last time I checked our rank was too low for us to participate.." Liy said while searching their recent music video, but found something shocking. Pin and Leafy then came up to the computer and realized. 

"*Gasp* Our rank went up!" Pin exclaimed. 

"Wait, really!?" Golf Ball was surprised, as she and the others came up to the computer as well. 

"Wow.. We're one of the top object idol groups on the rise!" Leafy said. 

"They even left comments too!" Pin said cheerfully while reading through the nice comments that a lot of people wrote. 

"Wow.. Are we that popular?" Naily wondered. 

Golf Ball sighed. "Well, that explains the other day.."

"Um, can I take a picture with you..?"

"M-Me? U-Uh sure.." Golf Ball said.

"No way, they actually waited for you!?" Leafy shockingly asked. 

"I didn't expect Bossy Bot Golf Ball to have fans.." Pin said while giggling. 

"Hey! It couldn't be helped. Also, stop calling me that!" Golf Ball angrily said.