Episode 4: Golf Ball, Naily, Needle

Last time on Battle for Love Live!

It was the time Leafy, Pin and I were ready to perform our first live concert. However, things didn't go so well, like handing out flyers and overcoming our fears, but we stuck together and succeeded.

We know that someday, we will perform in front of an audience on stage, cheering for us.

During class time in the first years' classroom, Needle still has the thought of being an object idol. She kept thinking to herself if she's capable in become one, she was always interested in how the idols were able to sing and dance flawlessly. 

"What am I going to do.." Needle said to herself, her mind full of mixed feelings.

***

"Leafy stop! That's enough!" Pin said while trying to pull Leafy away

"You've picked enough Yoyleberries already, Leafy." Liy said. 

Leafy still wasn't finished, her basket was already filled with more than 10 Yoyleberries. 

"Leafy come on, you've picked enough already!" Pin said as she pulls Leafy even harder. 

"*Sigh* We need to hand out flyers too.." Liy said. 

"Leafy that's enough-" Pin said while pulling Leafy even more harder, causing both of them and the basket to fall. Needle, who was walking around there, noticed the three, especially Leafy whose face is buried with the fallen Yoyleberries. 

"Are you okay?" Needle asked as she helps pick up the Yoyleberries that fell. 

"Yup! I'm okay. Anyway, Pin! What was that for!?" Leafy shouted. 

"Leafy, you picked 56 Yoyleberries already, You need to stop!" Pin replied, as Leafy counted the Yoyleberries in her cramped basket. 

"Well that aside, are you here to pick Yoyleberries too, Needle?" Liy asked. 

Needle nodded, while picking only a few. 

"Oh, Needy-" 

"*Slap* Don't call me Needy!" Needle said as she slaps Leafy. 

"She's the one who watched our performance right?" Leafy asked Pin. 

"Hmm.." Pin was thinking if she could become an object idol too.