Episode 9: Leafster

Last time on Battle for Love Live!

Taco found out that the school closure depends on the open house, so she tries to find a way to make it exciting. Unfortunately, she couldn't until the seven objects asked her to be their dance coach. She thought they wouldn't be able to handle her intense lessons at the start, but they never gave up. Their will to carry on was enough to change Taco's mind.

Now with Taco and me in μ's, we officially have nine members.

Pin was feeling lively so early in the morning. She couldn't wait to tell the others about the big news. Luckily, she saw Leafy, Liy and even Coiny.

"Hey guys! I have something to tell you!" Pin ran up to them.

"No way!" Coiny was shocked.

"It got postponed? YES!" Leafy cheered.

"This means that people enjoyed our performance!" Liy felt glad.

"But there's something better..." Pin urged the three to follow her.

"Look! Our clubroom got bigger!" The four entered the room, in awe at how spacious it was

"Look! Our clubroom got bigger!" The four entered the room, in awe at how spacious it was. They kept thinking on how useful it would be for their nine member group.

"This is so cool. With this, you guys can do more things!" Coiny said.

"That's right. By more things, we have to practice that is!" Golfball suddenly appeared, as well as Taco.

"AH! Golfball!" Coiny jumped.

"The school needs a certain amount of students to apply. Therefore, we still need to work hard." Taco said.

Just after, the rest finally entered the clubroom. Ready to do their usual practise.

"I should head out then, good luck guys!" Coiny walked out while saying bye to the rest.

"Well then, we should practise since everyone is here." Lollipop said.

"Oh- practise? I can't today. I'm sorry, you guys!" Leafy apologized.

"Ah- Oh, why?" Pin was curious.

Suddenly, Leafy hurriedly ran out the clubroom. "I'll explain later, see you guys!"

"Wonder what she's up to." Flower thought.

Leafy stopped running for a while once she left the school. She looked at the teared out picture she was holding. She didn't have the courage to tell them yet.

***

"WE HIT RANK 50!" Pin exclaimed. The others looked at the screen, in shock as well.

"We're making progress, you guys!" Needle said.

"We nailed it!" Naily said.

"That's right. If this keeps up, we can make it to rank 20." Taco said.