🔸14🔸

ONE MONTH LATER

ONE MONTH LATER

Its been a month since Mughals threatened Shivaay's kingdom for helping Rajputs. Shivaay and Anika came back to their palace after visiting Anika's palace for her pagphera ritual. Anika requested Shivaay not to tell her step mother's deeds to her father as she doesn't want to hurt him. Shivaay also reluctantly agreed as he couldn't cross Anika. Shivaay and Anika's love increased for each other in the span of a month. They possibly couldn't live without each other.

The war preparations are going on with full swing. The war is just 2 days away. Shivaay and Anika were tensed about this so Jhanvi suggested a havan to boost everyone's confidence and pray for their win and God's blessings.

All the preparations for the havan was done.

It was decided that Shivaay and Anika will do the havan being the Rathore King and Queen and they were also heading for the war.

Anika was getting ready in their chamber with the help of some handmaidens. A handmaiden was tying her hair while another was applying crushed rose petal juices on her lips and her cheek for giving color to her cheek and lips.

Anika was dressed in a pink and white colored lehenga along with her kundan jewellery.

H1- Maharani sa, aaj aapke mukh par ek bhinn chamak hai. ( Queen,today there's a different glow on your face.)

H2- Haan Maharani sa, aap aaj adhik shobhaymaan lag rahi hain. (Yes Queen, today you're looking very beautiful.)

Anika blushed and thanked them.

At the same time, Shivaay entered the chamber with a servant with his pag (turban) cloth in his hand.