🔸2🔸

RAJPUT PALACE

A woman is seen sword fighting with a soldier. She's fighting him very efficiently and her tactics are mind boggling.

Suddenly, the king came towards them and they stopped fighting and bowed in front of the king. The soldier also left after king's command.

G- Suprabhat Babasa. (Good Morning, Father)

P- Rajkumari Anika, humne apka vivaah Mewaad ke raja se tay kar diya hai. Shigra hi aap Mewaad ki rani banengi. (Princess Anika, we've fixed your marriage alliance to the king of Mewaad. Soon you'll be the queen of Mewaad.)

Anika looked at her father with teary eyes.

A- Kintu Babasa, aap ko gyaat hai ki hum vivaah nahi karna chahte. Hum apne rajya ke liye yoddha ban ke yuddh karna chahte hain. Apne rajya ki sahayata karna chahte hai. (But father, you know that I don't want to get married. I want to fight like a warrior for our kingdom. I want to help our kingdom)

The king looked at his daughter with pity.

P- Hum bhi chahate hain ki yeh sambhav ho pata kintu aapki maa sa sahi kehti hain ki striyan ghar ke aangan mein achi lagti hain, ranbhoomi par nahi. Hume maaf kar dijiye, Rajkumari Anika. Hum par Mughalon ki nazar hai aur hume suraksha chahiye, jo ki ek shaktishali raja hi de sakta hai. Par unki shart ke anusar woh hume suraksha tabhi pradaan karenge jab humari putri unki patni banengi. Hum aapse vinti karte hain, unse vivaah kar lijiye, humare liye nahi toh humare rajya ke liye hi sahi. (I also wish the same but your mother is right, women are suitable in the home grounds, not on the war field. I'm sorry, princess Anika. We are continuously under Mughal's surveillance and we need protection and army, which can only be provided by a powerful king. But His condition is that my daughter should marry him in exchange of protection and army. I beg you, please marry him, if not for me then for our kingdom.)

Anika wiped her tears and looked at the king with determination.

A- Theek hai, Babasa. Hum unse vivaah karenge. Apne rajya ke liye hum ye balidaan bhi dene Ko taiyaar hai. Hume aagya dijiye.(Alright, Babasa. I'll marry him. I'm ready to make this sacrifice for our Kingdom. Allow me to leave.)

The king nodded his head and Anika left from there with her sword.

She reached her room and wrapped her sword in a red silk cloth and kept it in the wooden chest box.