🔸8🔸

Anika stepped in the kitchen and all the servants bowed their head in front of her and Anika smiled at them

The main cook stood in front of her with a polite smile.

C- Rani Sa, aap kya bhojan pakana chahti hain? Hum uski taiyaariyan kar denge. ( Your highness, what do you want to cook? I'll do all the preparations.)

Anika smiled.

A- Hum chappan bhog banana chahte hain. Kintu saari taiyaariyan hum swayam karna chahte hain. (I want to cook 56 dishes but I'll do the preparations myself.)

All the servants looked at her in shock that being a queen, she's ready to do all the work.

C- Kintu Rani sa.... (But ,your highness....)

Anika smiled at him.

A- Aap chintit mat hoiye. Hume gyat hai ki hum kya kar rahe hain. Aap bus hume sari samagri de dijiye. (Don't get worried. I know what I'm doing. You can provide me all the ingredients.)

The cook nodded his head and put all the ingredients on the floor, near the large handi (vessel).

Anika thanked him and asked all the servants to leave.

The servants nodded their head and left.

Ragini was noticing all the happenings in the kitchen. She smirked as she saw all the servants leaving the kitchen. Now she can easily do what she wanted. She smirked while looking at the small bottle filled with green colour liquid.

Anika started preparing all the food happily. She was working effortlessly.

An hour later, almost all the dishes were cooked. She smiled and turned to chop the corriander for presentation of the food.

Her back was facing the vessels in which the food was being cooked.

Ragini thought that this was the right opportunity to add the poisonous liquid in the food so she stepped into the kitchen with silent steps.

Anika immediately got alert as being a warrior, she can sense the slightest movement around her.

She turned to look at Ragini, who was about to add some liquid in the food.

A- Rajkumari Ragini, aap yaha kya kar rahi hain? (Princess Ragini, what are you doing here?)

Ragini got startled and all the liquid fell on her feet and burned her feet. Ragini winced in pain.

Anika looked at the liquid burning her feet and mentally smirked and then she immediately covered it with worried expression.

A- Aap Theek toh hain na? (Are you fine?)