🔸12🔸

Shivaay, Anika and Prithviraj were done with their lunch

Shivaay, Anika and Prithviraj were done with their lunch. They were all sitting in the discussion room including Subhadra.

P- Kahiye, jamai sa. Aap kya kehna chahte hain? (Tell me, son-in-law. What did you want to discuss?)

S- Hum Aapse mughalon ke vishay mein kuch vartalap karna chahte hain.( I want to discuss something about mughals)

Shivaay said and Prithviraj nodded his head.

S- Mughalon ne humare rajya ke ek sainik ko maar diya aur hume chetavani dene ka prayatna kiya hai. Hume lagta hai ki hume yuddh ki taiyariyan aarambh kar deni chahiye. (Mughals killed one of my soldiers as a warning to us. I think we should start preparing for the war.)

Prithviraj nodded his head. His face had worry lines. Even Subhadra was worried.

S- Aap chintit mat hoiye. Hum aapke rajya par aanch bhi aane nahi denge. Hum par vishwas kijiye.(Please don't get worried. I won't let Anything happen to your kingdom. Please trust me.)

Shivaay said and Anika nodded her head with a confident smile.

Prithviraj also nodded his head with a soft smile.

S- Ek aur baat, Yuvrani sa bhi humare saath yuddh ka bhaag banegi. (One more thing, Anika will also join us for the war.)

Prithviraj and Subhadra looked at him in shock while Anika was nervous about her parents' reaction.

Su- Kintu Anika, yuddh kaise? (But Anika, war how?)

S- Humne Yuvrani sa ki yuddh Pratibha dekhi hai aur hume purna vishwas hai ki woh humse bhi shreshth yoddha hain. Hume unki pratibha par koi sandeh nahi hai. (I've seen her war techniques and I think that she is more capable warrior than me. I trust her talent completely.)

Shivaay said with a proud smile and Anika smiled gratefully at him.

P- Hume bhi apni Putri par purna vishwas hai. Woh aa sakti hain yuddh mein.( I trust my daughter completely. She can join us in the war.)

Prithviraj said with a smile and Anika nodded her head with teary eyes. She was very happy about it.

She looked at her mother who was fuming in anger and Anika's face paled.

Shivaay and Prithviraj were talking about war strategies. Anika was fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness while subhadra was seething in anger.

Su- Anika Putri, aaiye. Hume Aapse bahut baatein karni hai.( Anika, Come. We've so much to talk about.)

Anika nodded her head nervously and followed Subhadra out of the room.