🔸1🔸

RATHORE PALACE
(Situated in Mewaad)

A young man in his early 20s is sitting in his chamber

Suddenly, a man in his late 40s entered in his chambers

The young man stood up and bowed in front of the man to pay his respect.

"Suprabhat, Maharaj. (Morning, Maharaj)".  The young man greeted his father,Tej Singh Rathore, maharaj of Rathore Kingdom. Tej Singh Rathore nodded his head.

"Shivaay, hume aap pe garv hai, jaise apne iss rajya ko sambhala hai. ( Shivaay, I'm proud of you for the way you handled the kingdom.)" The king praised his son.

Shivaay bowed his head in front of him in order to thank him.

"Dhanyawad Pita shri. (Thank you, father.)" Shivaay thanked his father.

"Kintu ab hume lagta hai ki yeh sahi samay hai ki aap bhi vivaah kar lein. Har Raja ko uski rani ki zarurat hoti hai, jo aapka sahara bane aur aapki himmat badhayen. (But I think it's the right time for you to get married. Every king needs his queen, who can support you and boost your courage.)" Tej explained to Shivaay.

Shivaay knew where all this was leading and he nodded his head.

"Pita shri, hume shama kar dijiye kintu hum Rajkumari Ragini se vivaah nahi kar sakte. Hum apna sampurn jeevan, ek samjhaute ke rishte mein vyatit nahi kar sakte. (Father, I'm sorry but I can't marry Ragini. I don't want to spend my life in a marriage of settlement.)" Shivaay mentioned his dilemma to his father and Tej nodded his head in understanding.

"Hum samajh sakte hain, Shivaay aur hum aap par koi dabav bhi nahi dalenge Ragini se vivaah karne ke liye, kyunki ye sahi nahi hoga. Kintu hum bas itna chahate hain ki aap shigra hi vivaah kar lein. ( I can understand, Shivaay and i won't even force you to marry Ragini because it won't be right. But i want you to get married soon.)"