🔸18🔸

Anika was sitting on the swing at the royal garden, along with her handmaidens, leela, Urmila and pankti

Leela was cutting fruits for Anika and giving the slices to Anika while anika was narrating the story which She was reading in a novel.

A- Maharaj uss kanya ki sundarta dekh kar bhochakke reh gaye. Unhone kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ka unki bhent kabhi itni sundar kanya se hogi. Unke Mann mein Iccha aayi ki woh uss kanya ko apni patni banana chahate the.......
(The king was surprised when he looked at the flawless beauty of the girl. He never thought that he'll encounter such a beautiful girl in his whole life. He was determined to make that girl, his wife......)

Anika was narrating the first meet of fictional king and his lover and all the girls giggled.

Anika also chuckled.

A- Kya hua,Pankti? (What happened, pankti?)

Pankti blushed and shook her head in negative.

L- Hum batate hain Maharani sa. Humari pankti ko prem ho gaya hai. ( Let me tell you, Queen. Our Pankti is in love.)

Leela said with a smirk and Pankti blushed more. Anika sat up straight, carefully with her 3 month baby bump. Anika was always excited about love stories.

A- Kya yeh satya hai, pankti? (Is this true, pankti?)

Anika asked her excitedly and Pankti nodded her head with a blush.

A- Kintu woh bhagyashali vyakti hain kaun? ( But who is that Lucky man?)

Pankti giggled and answered Anika's question.

P- Woh yaha mahal mein ek sainik hain. Kintu hume unki bhavanaon ke vishay mein pata nahi hai. (He works as a soldier at the palace. But I'm not aware of his feelings.)

Pankti said the last line, little disappointed.

U- Maharani sa, hume shama kijiyega kintu kya aap bata sakti hain ki aapko kaise pata chala tha ki maharaj aapse prem karte hain. (Your highness, i apologise for asking this but can you tell us how did you get to know about his highness's love for you?)

Urmila asked Anika curiously and Anika blushed, reminiscing their old times.

A- Jab maharaj ka rishta Humare liye aaya tha toh hum bahut udaas the kyuki hume laga ki hume vivah ke baad apne yoddha banne ke swapn ka tyaag karna hoga. Kintu maharaj ne humare vivah ki pehli raat jab hume humari talwar bhent ki, hume usi shan unse prem ho gaya tha. Unhone humare swapn ko badhava diya aur sampoorn bhi kiya. Tab maharaj ne hume bataya ki unhone pratham baar hume humare rajya ki Seema par dekha tha aur unhe tabhi humse prem ho gaya tha. Unki choti choti baatein unka prem darshati hain. Aise Aapko bhi pata chal jayega.( When Shivaay's proposal came for me, i was really disappointed as i thought that I'll have to sacrifice my dream after wedding. But on our first night, when Shivaay gifted me my sword, i fell in love with him at that moment. He really helped me to complete my dream. He then told me that he first saw me near our Kingdom border and he fell in love with me. His small gestures show his love. You'll also get to know with your lover's gestures, Pankti.)