Behind the mask

The Masked man stood cloaked in the darkness of the trees. Sasuke and Naruto glaring daggers at the man as the tension in the air rises. Using his fire jutsu to grab the masked man's attention, Sasuke created an opening for Naruto to use his recently improved Taijutsu. Naruto charged towards the man, rage in his expression, and aimed for the man's mask. The man deflected the fire jutsu with ease, but was startled when he saw Sasuke also charging towards him with his sword. He was only able to stop Sasuke's blade, but didn't have enough time to evade Naruto's punch. " WHO ARE YOU?!" Naruto yelled, as his attack broke the mask into pieces. Sasuke and Naruto stood with their mouths agape, as they witnessed the Black Zetsu that was created from Kaguya's will stood before them.
" I thought I killed you long ago! I finished you off!" Naruto said, in disbelief of what he sees.
" Well, we're just going to have to finish him off for good this time, right dobe?" Sasuke asked, grinning. With his Susanoo at full power, Sasuke charge towards the Zetsu. Naruto stood back to not hinder his friend, and left him to finish of the Zetsu. Realizing that his son might be around the area, Naruto set out in search of Bolt, leaving the black Zetsu to Sasuke.

Sasuke turned back to the Zetsu and prepared to shoot the Susanoo's arrow to seal him away forever. With a determined look on his face, Sasuke shot the arrow with deadly accuracy. Hitting the Zetsu directly through his stomach, Sasuke grinned at his achievement. His smile faded when he saw the black Zetsu walk away from the blade and freeing himself from the sword of Kusanagi.
" How did you do that?! It's impossible to escape the sword of Kusanagi!" Sasuke yelled to the black zetsu.
The black Zetsu said nothing and started to form many hand signs. Using his Sharingan, Sasuke was able to mimic the Zetsu's hand signs and copy his jutsu. A forest spurted out of the ground from both sides and canceled each other out, and earned a surprised look on black Zetsu's face. The two exchanged punches for what seemed like hours. Gasping to catch his breath, Sasuke tried to decide what move to make next. The raven haired man stared at the zetsu, stunned at how the Zetsu took no damage from his attacks.
"None of my attacks seem to be doing any damage...what's his goal?" Sasuke anaylized.
Using his Sharigan he tried to use Genjutsu on Black zetsu, but it didn't work on the zetsu. Instead, the Zetsu only sunk under the ground and attacked Sasuke from below. Sasuke struggled to regain his balance and tried to come up with a better strategy. Staring daggers at the black Zetsu, Sasuke decided on a plan that was not the most gracious, but effective nonetheless.

Meanwhile, Naruto wandered aimlessly around the forest in search of his son.
" Bolt! Where are you?!" He yelled through the thick forest.
Staring at the smoke in the distance, that must be where Sasuke his fighting...
Naruto's attention was caught by someone yelling his name in the distance.
" Is that Bolt?" He asked, and ran off into the direction in which he heard the voice.