The Masked Man

The suspicious figure was within inches of Bolt, who was paralyzed with fear. Naruto threw his kunai at the masked man and started running towards the man.
"Kage Bushin no jutsu!"
A bright blue sphere started to form in his hand with the help of the clone,
"RASENGAN!" He yelled, making contact with the figure. He watched as the masked figure flew backwards, cracking the mask. Naruto eyed the man and went over to examine it closer, only for the body to disappear in a cloud of smoke. "A clone... Where is the real one then?" He whispered to himself. Naruto quickly turned around only to see the masked man holding a tied up Bolt, who seems to be under a genjutsu.
" This has taken longer than expected, I must leave, but I'll leave you with a parting gift " The masked stranger said, shooting a senbon needle with astonishing accuracy.
Naruto felt a pinch on his neck, but was unaware of the needle.
"What are you talking about, a parting gift?! Are you just going to stand there?!" He was getting slightly worried about why his opponent looked so smug, what had he done?
" You truly are amazing, Naruto Uzumaki" The man said. With Boruto in his arm, he had disappeared in the blink of an eye.
"BOLT!" The blonde cried out, reaching his hand out to where his son used to be.
"Damn it! I was too slow, now Bolt's life is at stake!" Naruto muttered, punching a nearby tree in frustration.
That man was way too similar to another masked man, Obito Uchiha, long ago. He even teleported the same way, is it possible? Could that man be Obito? "No! Obito turned good, and sacrificed his life for me and Kakashi sensei!" Naruto said, " So, who is this guy and what it his plan?" He only decided on one thing, I must save Bolt if it's the last thing I do!

Boruto woke up, only to find himself tied up in an open field, the dark figure from before looming ahead.
"Who are you, where am I?!" Boruto questioned.
" We will leave the village at dawn, be ready. By the way, don't try any funny business, or else..." The man replied.
Bolt stuck his tongue out in protest, "Ha! What a joke, my dad will beat you before you have any chance to carry out what ever plan you have! He is Naruto Uzumaki, the ninja who saved the world, you don't have a chance!"
The man laughed, "Oh, will he now? We'll see soon who is truly stronger."

I think that my jutsu will take a bit longer to take full effect, seeing how Naruto was still standing after being hit by the needle. All I have left to do is to wait, and everything will fall into place. The masked man smiled under the mask. Soon...