Naruto and Boruto

" Dad! You're finally home!" A young blond boy exclaimed when Naruto entered. " Can you play with me and Himawari? Please dad, please? " He pleaded.
" I'm sorry Bolt, I have to tell your mother some important news right now, but I promise that I will play with you guys -tte bayo!" Naruto explained. After several minutes of searching, Naruto finally found his wife sitting in their room, reading a story book to a young girl with purple hair. "Hinata! I finally found you! I have great news, Tsunade baa chan chose me to become the Seventh Hokage Datte~Bayo!" The blonde waited for a response from Hinata, who looked speechless.
" Congradations daddy!" the young girl said full of excitement.
" Thank you Himawari!" He responded while patting her head.
Hinata suddenly got up and hugged Naruto, startling him.
" Naruto~kun, I am so proud of you! You finally get to accomplish your lifelong dream!" Hinata said, sounding close to tears. Naruto hugged her back, and noticed a certain young blonde had been eavesdropping on them.

Dad's going to be the Hokage?! How is he going to have time for mom, Himawari, and me? Bolt's mind raced, he didn't want his dad to be gone all the time! " So this was why he didn't have time to play with me! " He whispered to himself. Boruto ran the training grounds to calm down. How could dad do this to us?

Naruto never would have thought Bolt would leave the house when he heard the news. Wasn't he happy that his old man accomplished his dream? "Sometimes, I wonder what goes on in that kid's mind, he is a unpredictable knucklehead... " Naruto said under his breath.
Naruto spotted his son on the old training grounds from where he was a genin with team 7. He began to reminisce in those times, when everything was so simple. But, something was off, it almost felt like genjutsu. " Release!" The training grounds still looked the same, but now, there was a masked figure with a cloak walking towards Bolt.
"HEY! GET AWAY FROM MY SON!" Naruto screamed.
Bolt heard his father's scream and turned around, only to meet face-to-face with a masked figure. " Nice to finally meet you, Boruto Uzumaki."

Please comment and like!
-KuramaandNaruto