Late Christmas and New Year Special Chapter

Elkay's POV

I woke up near my hive and I noticed it was snowing. It was odd to see snowflakes descending to the fields at this kind of year (I'll call it Buzzswarm Valley). My 38 bees and I are going to see what's new and I noticed Bee Bear sitting on a chair with his Festive Bee and a Gingerbread Cub Buddy. 

Bee Bear waved at me, and I waved back at him. 

Both of us made a fistbump as a sign of saying hello. To be honest, I miss him giving me quests even though it's hard. Bee Bear told me that he has a new batch of quests waiting for me and he has a catalog. His catalog was really clean, special, and well prepared, but he only accepts snowflakes and gingerbread bears. 

Snowflakes and Gingerbread Bears are like special coins and gems for Bee Bear for me to buy something at his catalog. I helped Bee Bear, his cousin Polar Bear and other bears including Onett who is trying to open the lid. Bee Bear also mentioned a Snowbear wreaking havoc on the Spider Field. Luckily, it'll cause chaos on that field when the Snowbear was summoned. I remember Bee Bear for about two years ago. Polar Bear told me he was 250 years old. 

No POV

Elkay received many tasks from Bee Bear; from simple pollen and snowflake collection to collection of pollen in high numbers and fighting against mobs including catching Beesmas Lights from Science Bear, Defeating Snowbear for Snowflakes, and fighting bosses for Gingerbread Bears. 

His bees are strong that it'll cause both Tunnel Bear and King Beetle to be defeated in a few minutes or seconds. He also defeated all mobs on all fields except the Coconut Field and the Stump Field. He may go to the Ant Field to fight some ants if necessary but only if it was part of a certain task given. Elkay tried to defeat the Coconut Crab, but he failed because he fell off the Coconut Field or got unconscious by the falling coconut clusters. 

His bees are not strong enough to defeat the Coconut Crab, therefore he and his bees kept on battling hostile mobs and feeding his bees some fruits, Moon Charms, Bitterberries, and Neonberries. He also collected a Golden Egg from King Beetle and a Silver Egg from a sprout that he planted on the Pumpkin Patch while harvesting approximately 270 million pollen on the same field. His last task from Science Bear was catastrophic because it includes the collection of specific tokens, crafting materials with a blender, and others. He almost completed the task from Bee Bear. 

Elkay's POV

"Time to collect some pollen!" I shouted. 

My bees became monsters of harvesting pollen and fighting against mobs because of their Buzz Bombs, Rage, focused minds, etc. This does not include the Coconut Crab and sometimes I may fight the Stump Snail if I have time to do so. I collected a bunch of Honey Tokens from a Honeystorm and Snowflake tokens from Snowstorms. To be honest, Snowstorms may take several minutes before it was back to cover Buzzswarm Valley again with many snowflakes. The Snowstorm wasn't destructive though and it was pretty beneficial for me and the fellow beekeepers. 

The quest from Science Bear was the last one yet. What's worse is the amount of pollen required to collect, specific tokens, crafting 101 recipes with a blender that takes almost 9 hours, and many others. Luckily, I finished using 10 glue, red and blue extracts. 

I resulted in getting a Master Badge by collecting large amounts of pollen in the Pumpkin Patch. His quests are much worse than Gifted Riley Bee's quests that require a lot of pollen harvesting. Sally was very busy preparing her festive gifts. Note that the Festive Gifts are a part of my quest. 

Science Bear's last Translator quest was based on the Powers of 2 on some tasks like collecting 512 Rage Tokens, collection of 2^28 (268,435,456) pollen in the Pumpkin Patch, and others. To be honest, Science Bear's quests are a pain in my neck when it comes to collecting tokens and defeating mobs. I was hoping to get myself a Gingerbread Cub Buddy not only as a souvenir but also as a great memory of Beesmas 2020. Bee Bear is going to leave soon and Sun Bear is going to visit me, my bees, and fellow beekeepers this Summer.

"Alright. Time to cause some chaos at the Pumpkin Field!" I said it out loud. My bees replied with a loud buzz. 

After a few minutes and a few boosts used, I have earned about 255 million pollen collected from the Pumpkin Patch. Science Bear is going to be speechless when I harvested pollen in several minutes. 

In the end, I planted a Legendary Sprout on the Rose Field and give it into the hands of another beekeeper. He needs it more than me. When there's a quest that requires a huge amount of pollen collected, I used my boosts like Glitter, Field Dice, Enzymes, Red and Blue Extracts, Glue, Oil, and some Marshmallow Bees like I was going to turn myself into a Pollen Berserker. Even though I was inferior against Coconut Crab, I almost beat him and his HP was about 3,000 (I almost beat him several days ago). 

One thing, I completed some quests from Bee Bear before this happened. =)

Anyways, Merry Beesmas.