The Fire Mask and Hiding from B.B.M.

Elkay's POV

My team and I performed a Field Raid. After doing so, I have obtained 4 Gingerbread Bears from (Onett's Lid Art, Tunnel Bear, King Beetle, and a Werewolf).

When all of us entered the Coconut Field to battle Mr. Seafood, it didn't end well. As all of us almost defeated Mr. Seafood, I fell off and this caused me to scream once more. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

As all of us tried to do it all over again, I ended up getting clawed on the 2nd match and squashed by a falling Coconut in the 3rd match. It was caused by the disturbances where Mr. Seafood can snip me with combined damage in just one hit and the Falling Coconut Disaster. 

Before this happened, I planted a Rare Sprout at the Rose Field while I planted two sprouts in the Strawberry Field; one Gummy, one regular. This caused the Strawberry quantity to become 800. After I reached 800 Strawberries, I donated 300 Strawberries to Wind Shrine. Lastly, I bought the Fire Mask.

The Fire Mask gave me a Passive Ability: Ignite. Every 15th Red Ability Token I collect caused me to summon 5 flames; more specifically, One from behind, front, sides, and the place that I'm currently standing on. 

The flames also harvest large amounts of Red Pollen & deal damage too to nearby enemies. Every time I got attacked by Mr. Seafood, his snips deal 18 damage while his Coconuts deal 68 damage. My weakness in battling Mr. Seafood is being slow and the presence of the disturbances. 

After we accepted defeat, we may now move on to defeating Mondo Chick. While all of us are battling Mondo Chick, a Rogue Vicious Bee attacked us. Luckily, I used that Rogue Vicious Bee to defeat Mondo Chick faster. It resulted in me collecting large amounts of honey, several Bitterberries, and some loot. No Mythic Egg detected.

Now, we are harvesting White Pollen from the Rose Field. My target in collecting White Pollen in these 3 fields is to fill up the required pollen by 1/2 of the total White Pollen needed to harvest in each field which was 40,000,000

I also noticed that I didn't finish Spirit Bear's regular quest yet since the quest wanted me to harvest 50,000,000 pollen from the Mushroom Field. While I was harvesting White Pollen with my team, Soren entered the private sector. 

Both of us chatted a little and he also planted a Moon Sprout in the Pumpkin Field. I resulted in collecting several Moon Charms and Moon Charm Tokens. While Soren was harvesting pollen from the Clover Field, an Epic Sprout appeared on the Blue Flower Field. Soren and I are now going to make the Epic Sprout grow.

After we're done with that, a new beekeeper has arrived. His name is Noel (SuperNinja), a friend of Soren's. As I go near the Red Cannon, I said this: "I need a rest. See ya."

Soren replied with: "Okay, see ya!"

In the end, I bought the Fire Mask and I obtained 4 Gingerbread Bears. Now, my bees and I are going home to restore our energy.

No POV

"Augh! WHERE IS THAT BEEKEEPER?! That's the reason why I added 100% of all people in Buzzswarm Valley in the Naughty List!" B.B.M. said.

"What are you doing here, B.B.M.?" Bee Bear asked.

"I'm going to find that beekeeper that screamed. I'm going to add him to the Naughty List even though he doesn't take the quest from me yet." B.B.M. replied.

"You mean Elkay? He's on his way home with his bees and Growl. Why do you need to find and track him?" Bee Bear said. "Elkay may be naughty, but he's a great beekeeper at heart. Even though this Beesmas Event is finished after 20 days, he and his team kept on going and training to become the greatest beekeeper," he added.

Elkay looked at the window and saw B.B.M. talking with Bee Bear. He also heard that he will be added to the Naughty List once he is found. This caused Elkay to tell Growl and his bees to hide with him. He and his team moved to the secret hideout which is under Elkay's bed. Elkay activated his cameras and check the rooms to monitor B.B.M. and wear his hood every time he and his team are going out to harvest pollen and perform Field Raids. Elkay hoped that it'll never happen next time.

B.B.M. is going to find Elkay for him to add him on the Naughty List. When Elkay was already added to the Naughty List, the one who uses the Naughty List will cause Elkay to get unconscious by getting crushed by a lump of giant coal and receiving a buff called Beesmas Repentance.

"WHERE ARE YOU, ELKAY?!" B.B.M. shouted. 

'Jeez! He's not only rude but also scary!' said Elkay in his mind. 

"That's enough, B.B.M.! You can wait for him to go inside the 30 Bee Zone instead of being a Buzzswarm Valley's Yeti!" Bee Bear shouted. 

"*sighs* Fine..." B.B.M. sighed.

"Elkay, if you hear me through telepathy, let me tell you something. You're safe from B.B.M.'s wrath and he will never track you again." Bee Bear said to Elkay through telepathy. 

"Thank you, Bee Bear," Elkay replied through telepathy.

Elkay is now coming out of the hideout and reorganizing the rooms and resting for the night.

To Be Continued