Elkay's Code Redeeming, The Pollen Rampage and the Hypercube

AUTHOR'S NOTE #1: This has happened after BSS!Elkay goes back home with his team & the date is March 27, 2021. I'm sorry if this was published after the target date since I have a lot of work to finish (mostly schoolwork).

Location: Elkay's House, Honey Village, Buzzswarm Valley

Time: 3 PM

Elkay's POV

Fighter gave me a mini-hypercube as a parting gift. Since I don't know what does it do, I'm going to keep it safe inside my inventory. 

My team and I were going back home during that time. 

When I came home, I lay down on my bed and check my phone for notifications. It was said that the notification was here on my phone that is almost a week ago. I checked it out and to my surprise, Onett announced a code for us beekeepers to redeem. 

After reading the message, I redeemed the code and to my surprise, it gave me very nice buffs and items! It gave me a single Atomic Treat, Marshmallow Bee, and many others. 

"AWESOME!" I said out loud. 

I ran outside with my gear still on and ran to the fields for me to finish my quest called The Gifts of Life. When I looked at the private pollen harvesting zone provided by Soren, it was gone into oblivion. The reasons are unknown. 

After we fought Tunnel Bear, King Beetle, and performed a Field Raid, I received a lot of rewards which made me happy. After this happened, I met Justin minding his own business by harvesting pollen from the Strawberry Field. 

I entered the Cactus Field while looking at my quest list. While the buffs are still present within me and my team, we harvested pollen in large amounts. I also consumed a single Marshmallow Bee to increase Pollen Capacity, Conversion Rate, and an additional 50% White Pollen. 

While all of us are harvesting pollen in the Cactus Field, it's already nighttime. I also planted a Magic Bean on the field that I'm standing in. 

After I planted the Magic Bean, a Moon Sprout appeared. Because of our strong pollen harvesting, the Moon Sprout grows fast and germinated, causing it to drop Moon Charms. After a few minutes, night has turned into day. 

I planted another Sprout and it germinated instantly and a beekeeper summoned a Rare Sprout on the field that I was in. He was lucky that the loot is still there. To be honest, I was feeling lucky too since I was able to fill up 2 bars of the quest being given to me by Spirit Bear.  The only field that I need to harvest Goo from was the Dandelion Field and some stuff that I need to complete. 

My questlist is still the same, but it won't be once I'm done with them. After I was done harvesting pollen from the Cactus and Strawberry Field, I entered the Star Gate and collect Royal Jelly from the dispenser. 

I also entered Gummy Bear's Lab and collected a single container of Glue. Not to mention that I collected some resources from all the dispensers. 

"Let's call it a day, team. I'm exhausted..." I said to my team. They nodded in agreement. Now, we are at my house ready to sleep. 

MEANWHILE...

No POV 

Time: 10 PM

The hypercube inside Elkay's inventory started to glow which Growl (BSS!Elkay's Cub Buddy) noticed. Growl then tried to wake up Elkay by jumping on his stomach which caused Elkay to wake up slowly. 

"What is it, buddy..." Elkay said while rubbing his eyes with both of his hands. 

Growl then responded by pointing at the Hypercube that his friend from another world gave him. The Hypercube started to release small lightning bolts which caused Elkay to hold it immediately. Luckily, Elkay was not electrocuted by the Hypercube.