A Sweet and Sour Nightmare

Elkay's POV

I was at my house crafting some materials for another pollen harvest. As I came out of my house, Everything is just as normal as the previous one. My bees are sleeping as ever. As I checked my bees... Oh no!

No POV

As Elkay checked his hive, something's wrong. He saw a horrifying sight. His hive was covered in a substance that he had seen before while he was harvesting pollen. Goo. 

Elkay was pretty devastated when his bees are now gone while one of them was still there. As he turned around, the whole Honey Village was now covered in Goo. Elkay's fear came true; Goo has covered all over Buzzswarm Valley. He roamed around the whole mountain, everything was exactly covered in goo. The flowers on every field became pink and teal, the bears' homes and favorite spots are now filled with goo. He needs to find the bears very quickly!

Elkay's POV

'I must find my bees and the bears!' I said it in my thoughts. I ran as fast as possible. I even used my Oil and Glider to go faster. As I roamed around the whole mountain, everything was covered in goo with the colors of pink and teal. 

As I checked all the fields, even the monsters are now covered in goo. They're now corrupted by somebody else. 

"I must figure out who is responsible for this mess!" I said. 

Every shop, every being, every dispenser and everything was covered in goo. I must find him! 

As I arrived at the Mountain Top Field, everything in this place was worse than the fields and gates below. The mountain tops were now corrupted by the goo, even the transport cannons are infested with goo, making it useless. 

The gates are now replaced with fortified ones with the colors of pink and teal while the entry point of each gate was now replaced from the number of bees required to the number of gumdrops and Gummy Bees I need to enter. 

As I entered 30 Bee Gate that is covered with goo that was dripping from above, I saw him.... and my bees entangled in goo. Even the bears, Onett and others are now entangled in goo.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here..." said the mysterious bear sitting on the Gummy Throne. 

I knew it was him, causing me to become angry, so angry that my Porcelain Dipper emits a red and purple aura, causing it to summon a red beam that surrounds me every 10th swing and a purple beam on every 15th swing of it. 

Instead of using it to harvest pollen, it was now used for fighting. 

"HAH! I see what you were trying to do, you were trying to fight me, aren't you? Go ahead..." he taunted me to attack him. 

"YOU were the one responsible for this aren't you, Gummy Bear?!" I said to him with a hint of anger. 

"Yes, Elkay... Buzzswarm Valley is MINE now. You don't have the strength and courage to defeat me... Join us, or be executed in front of your 38 bees! *evil laugh*"

I became desperate when he said that he kidnapped my 38 bees... I MUST FIGHT HIM UNTIL MY LAST BREATH!

Music - Mirror of Dreams by Derek Fiechter (All credit and music goes to him.)

Elkay - 100 HP, Gummy Bear - 500,000 HP (Special Buff: Regeneration)

No POV

Elkay dodged Gummy Bear's first attack: Gumdrop Barrage. He felt that goo was spreading from below. Elkay activated the Stingers; the Porcelain Dipper's damage has been doubled. Every swing he had made damaged Gummy Bear. 

Gummy Bear sent his next attack: Gummy Swarm. 

Elkay dodged every Gummy Bee, but the last one got  a direct hit to his right leg. "AAAH!"

Elkay's right leg was now covered in goo and this caused him to slow down his speed. When Gummy Bear was recharging his attacks, Elkay ran and ran in order to save his friends and bees. He used his Porcelain Dipper for him to save his friends and bees from captivity. But he failed.

Gummy Bear aimed and charged the cannons filled with gumdrops at him. He fired all of his cannons at Elkay, causing Elkay to fall down to the platform of Onett. His friends and bees are now filled with sorrow and anger, seeing Elkay covered in goo in greater amounts. His skin became pink and teal. His HP is 0.00000000000000000001. Elkay was now desperate. 

"Y-you. You c-can't do this Gummy Bear! There must be another way!" said Elkay. 

"Another way? HAH! There are no other ways, other than making an ooey-gooey universe for me and my empire! One. Last. Time. Be one of us or I'll make you turn into one of my minions." 

Elkay refused. 

"You leave me no choice, beekeeper!" Gummy Bear took out his numerous cannons and aimed them at Elkay, his friends, and bees. He fired them all at the same time with an evil grin on his face.

Time: 2 AM Location: Honey Village, Buzzswarm Valley

Suddenly, Elkay woke up in cold sweat, breathing heavily. He looked at Honey Village through his window, everything's not covered in goo. He was now wearing the Mondo Set to go outside and checked his bees and everything in Buzzswarm Valley; everything's normal. Bee Bear noticed this and asked Elkay some questions. 

"Are you alright, beekeeper?" said Bee Bear. 

"..." Elkay said nothing.

Elkay's POV

"Are you alright, beekeeper?" said Bee Bear. 

I said nothing. 

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, Elkay. We know what you've gone through at this kind of time." 

"No. It's fine. I'm going to share my nightmare..." I said to him. 

I told Bee Bear my nightmare about Buzzswarm Valley being covered in goo, especially all fields, shops, bears including Bee Bear himself, my friends, bees, everything! From my bee monitoring to the battle against Gummy Bear.

"I understand why you are feeling anxious and sad at the same time. Don't worry, Elkay. My Festive Bee is here to make you happy." As Bee Bear said this, his Festive Bee gave me a Festive Gift and at the same time, Bee Bear's Festive Bee hugged me. 

The Festive Bee's hugs made my mood lighten up. I smiled and returned the hug. 

"Elkay, your Festive Bee may sometimes sense your emotions when you're feeling blue or red." Bee Bear said to me. 

We both laughed at the pun he made because there are such things as red and blue bees. 

"Got it, Bee Bear," I said to him. 

"Now, it's still late, fellow beekeeper. Give yourself a rest now." Bee Bear said to me. 

"Okay, Bee Bear. I hope that I'm not having that nightmare once more. See you later." I said to him. 

"Make sure you'll finish all my quests!" Bee Bear shouted. 

"I will!!!" I shouted back at him. 

As I came home, I'm going back to sleep to restore the energy that I lose.

Merry Beesmas