Elkay's Greatest Day

Elkay's POV

We [my bees and I] woke up at the same time. Their hive was filled with honey because the Honey bank behind it has infinite storage. I also battled King Beetle, resulting in achieving a single Gingerbread Bear. My amount of GBs (Gingerbread Bears) is halfway to the cost of the Gingerbread Cub Buddy. If I have received that bundle, I'm going to name my Cub Buddy "Euler".

I know that name isn't perfect for that Cub Buddy but, I'm good in math and bad at naming. Don't judge. 

I'm finished filling up the required amount of pollen from the Pineapple Patch. While I was trying to fight Coco-Crab, a professional beekeeper tried to help me. I got unconscious in the process because the large crustacean summoned coconuts that fall at the same time and rate. I don't blame him though, and my bones are recovering slowly. 

Before that happened, I was calling for help for defeating a level 8 Snowbear. But then, another beekeeper just spawned another Snowbear. This caused me to have a hard time defeating both of them at the same time. As a result, I became unconscious due to being frozen. 

Jeez, these Snowbears know how to be cool and frosty.

My pollen harvesting at the Sunflower Field was slow. After I gandered at Onett's Lid Art, I collected the Gingerbread Bear. The Guiding Star was floating above the Sunflower Field. When I stepped on that field, my pollen storage was greatly increased to 18 million. That's because of extra capacity from the Mondo Blessing and buffs from a Marshmallow Bee. 

Now, while I was harvesting pollen at the Sunflower Field while the Guiding Star was floating, a friend of mine named Dab asked me how to get a Guiding Star. 

I answered his question by saying "You can get a Guiding Star from gandering at Onett's Lid Art or a Star Amulet". 

The professional beekeeper named Ice also helped me defeat a level 8 Snowbear. I thanked him after that. Me, Dab, Ice, and Nate (Noobest) fought the Mondo Chick together for Dab to get a Mythic Egg. He may only get a Mythic Egg if and only if he defeated the Mondo Chick for 3 minutes and below. Sadly, there's no Mythic Egg because it was defeated and missed the targeted time. I asked my friends if I can give my Star Treat to Spike. 

"Who is Spike?" Ice asked. 

"Spike the Vicious Bee," I answered him. 

"Oh! That makes sense!" Ice said. 

Since Spike was now a gifted bee, the time for monsters to appear was decreased by 15%.

Dab is now gandering at Onett's Lid Art. After that happened, he's feeling frustrated. 

"WHY ON THE COCONUT FIELD?! I can't defeat that giant crab over there!" Dab said. 

"The Guiding Star will spawn on the field you least harvested." Ice explained. 

Since the field that I had the least pollen harvested was Sunflower Field, that's fair for me because there's an ongoing quest from Science Bear that I need to finish. When Dab said that, I just sweatdropped and laughed. I told him that we suffer the same fate. 

Guess the guiding star can sometimes be a bad guide for him. 

"I GIVE UP!" Dab said. 

"Thanks for the Guiding Star, bro!" Ice said. 

Several minutes later...

The pollen required to harvest on the Sunflower Field wasn't even halfway and I have a lot of tokens to collect from my bees (more specifically, Rage, Focus, and Melody Tokens). I replaced my normal Honey Bee named Flow into another Rage Bee by using a Gold Egg and also defeated Tunnel Bear. The Rage Bee was now named Fury. I decided to call it a day and we are now going to rest.

Merry Beesmas.