31

Yoongi was back in a flash as soon as he got the call

Yoongi was back in a flash as soon as he got the call. He came flying through the door, with Sehun hot on his heels.
"If anyone has hurt my babies!" He roared as he pushed the games room door open so hard it almost smashed off its hinges and a picture fell off the wall from the force. 

"Oh relax will you." Granny muttered from a chair in the corner of the room, leisurely dragging on a cigarette, one leg crossed over the other as house staff cleaned up the mess, some of the stronger ones moving furniture to retrieve the burnt rug in the middle. A few sweeping up broken glass as others boarded up the window.

"Relaxed as ever Yuna." Sehun muttered as he walked over to assist with holding up the board to be screwed into place over the broken pane. Granny raised an eyebrow and slowly got up out of the chair, walking over to Yoongi.
"The grounds have already been cleared. Whoever it was didn't stick around to see how their little message was received. Shame really, we do so enjoy something to keep us on our toes. The excitement keeps me young!" She gushed at the end putting the note in Yoongi's hand with Chun-hei's ribbon.

Yoongi's face instantly fell and he dropped the note on the floor keeping hold of Chun-hei's ribbon as he went dashing up the stairs to find his girls. He knew exactly where they were as he reached the top of the stairs. Further down the hallway Taehyung and Jimin were stood outside a room like two bouncers, which mean Jungkook was inside ready to lay his life on the line to keep the girls safe if anyone got past the two at the door. 
"Good work boys." Yoongi nodded to them as he knocked and then opened the door to stop the people inside being put on alert and to prevent the youngest member from aiming the barrel of a gun at his face.

"Daddy!" Chun-hei's voice went from happy to sobbing in an instant. She was so relieved to see him as she dashed across the room and he scooped her up holding her close.
"I'm so sorry lil'chunk. You're not safe with me and you're not safe without me either!" He sighed as he put her on his hip and grabbed his wifes wrist and pulled her close kissing her cheek. 
"Are you okay?" He asked and Yn nodded, explaining they were all a little shocked but no one was hurt. She wasn't in the room at the time she was baking in the kitchen. 

"Jimin did a great job of looking after her. So did Jin. They kept her safe and as calm as possible till the effects of the flash grenade wore off." Yn explained and Yoongi nodded making a mental note to thank them later. Right now he had bigger fish to fry. 
"Chunk. It's getting late. Will you sleep okay?" Yoongi asked and Chun-Hei glanced at Jungkook. 

He chuckled and held his arms out.
"C'mon brave girl. Let's read a story and I'll stay next to your bed all night if that's what it takes to make you feel safe." He smiled and the pair walked off to Chun-Hei's room together as Yoongi, Yn, Jimin and Taehyung all went downstairs. 

They all met in the dining room; the games room was in too much of a state. Yoongi was too irate to sit and talk and spent the entire meeting pacing up and down, waving his inky hands around in a stressed fashion.
"Yoongi, relax son." Sehun said loudly into the tense atmosphere as he began to get dizzy watching the boy pace up and down. 

"I can't! Someone is out there and has put a death threat on my daughter. ON MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" He roared picking up a glass tumbler and launching it at the wall in a rage. Granny calmly clapped sarcastically and Jimin looked at her wide-eyed, a little shocked at her outright bravery and stupidity. 

"Granny SHHH!" Jin warned from next to her desperately trying to get her to stop clapping as Yoongi gave her death stares

"Oh stop worrying and think about it sensibly. We know who it is already, and I'm so looking forward to the fight" Granny grinned lighting a cigarette and Yoongi looked at Namjoon.
"Koneko?" He suggested unsure if he was right and Yoongi's face twisted in confusion and he run his hands down it.

"But why? Why the fuck-" Yoongi started but was cut off by Sehun who'd taken granny's cigarette and stubbed it out in annoyance as he answered Yoongi.
"You killed my son. She was in love with him an- Gods sake woman will you stop with the chain-smoking you're like the worlds shittest, oldest, slowest fucking steam train." He scolded and then met Yoongi's gaze as he sat back in his chair. and finished.

"Yes. She was in love with my son when you killed him. I think she feels like she needs vengeance for him." He finished and snatched the packet of fags from granny, who was trying to sneak one under the table. He promptly screwed it into a ball and lobbed them across the room, leaving granny with a face like a slapped ass. 

"Right, and even though she knows that we're now untouchable because of family ties, and that is your great grand-daughter,  she still wants to kill her? Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous." Yoongi said sarcastically as he threw his arms into the air in an exasperated way. There was suddenly a scraping of a chair on the floor and Yn stood up. Her face set and serious.

"Not if I fucking kill her first. No one touches my baby." She growled and stormed out of the room in a hurry.

"Get ready to go boys. Looks like we've got a head to hunt." Yoongi said clearly and there was a cacophony of noise as chairs scraped and men's voices muttered and shoes tapped on the floor as they left the room. 

*****
I hope this is okay babies. Sorry if it disappointed you in any way. x