16

"Knock'em dead baby." Yoongi grinned kissing Yn goodbye as she walked out the door towards the truck with Jungkook, Jimin and Jin. Jimin was the last one out the door and Yoongi grabbed his arm.
"Look after her." His voice stern and Jimin grinned.
"Chill bossman. We got her back."
"Don't let her kill anyone." Yoongi warned and Jimin watched Yn clambering into the back seat of the truck with Jungkook. She looked every inch the scary woman she'd grown to be, she was dressed in black DM's, black skinnies, a black cleavage popping shirt with a beautifully tailored black blazer that hugged her curves. Jimin sniffed and looked back to Yoongi.
"If any killing ends up being done we'll do it. She won't have to have that on her conscience don't worry." his voice quiet, serious knowing exactly what Yoongi was worried about as he gently tugged his arm out of his grip and jogged towards the car, shutting the door gently, allowing Jin to drive away.

Yoongi watched them go and turned back into the house. He ran up the stairs and re-appeared a while later in a hurry in front of granny.
"Going somewhere are we?" Her deep scratchy chuckle reaching his ears. She took in his appearance, black dress shirt with rolled up sleeves exposing his inky skin, large hands and pretty wrists adorned with expensive silver jewelry, black jeans ending in expensive black boots.
"You fuckin' bet I am." He muttered pulling a gun out of a drawer near granny and expertly checking is was loaded before handing it to her.

"Sleep in Chun-Hei's room. Kill anyone that tries to go near her if it's not the boys or the house staff." He ordered as she took it with a grin.
"Dunno how to use one of these young man."
"Granny?" He asked with eyebrow cocked. "I can bet my life you fuckin' do. You know more than you let on."
"One day i'll tell you my secrets." Her eyes shining and Yoongi couldn't deny he was interested in what the old witch had seen in her days.
"When I get back then. It's a date." He joked and granny sighed as she stood up.
"Go spy on her then." And Yoongi looked shocked.
"W-what?"

Granny laughed loudly.
"Oh come on son. There's no way in hell you'll let her go out alone. You're going to follow her and check she doesn't get in trouble with Koneko right? Worried she might meet her match in that woman?"

Yoongi swallowed hard, his eyes darting around for a second as he searched for the right words.
"I'm leaving Chun-hei to you, Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung. If anything happens to my lil' chunk i'll kill you all. Goodnight." He barked before grabbing the keys to the Gwagon on the way out the door.

Granny walked to the window and watched him drive away, kicking up gravel as he sped off.
"The gardner won't thank him for that. Yn won't thank him for following her either. What a lovestruck man." She smiled to herself before weighing up the gun in her hand. Turning it over a few times before muttering.
"Man's got taste in guns." And walking upstairs to find the boys and check on Chun-hei.

Jin felt guilty, dobbing Yn in but it was boss' orders to let him know where she was at all times.
"Jin?!" Yn barked as he was spotted with his phone in his hand again.
"You're working with me. Ignore Yoongi for now." She sighed as she pushed the doors to strip club open.
"What a classy place she hangs out in" Yn sneered as she lifted a foot gingerly off the sticky floor and Jungkook screwed up his nose nodding as he flanked her side, Jimin and Jin on the other. 

Yn marched up to the bar where a skinny ginger man was working and leaned on it with both elbows, her chin in her hands looking as pretty as ever.
"What can I get for you ma'am?"
"Koneko." A sinister grin on Yn's face and the bartender swallowed hard as he scratched his temple.
"I don't understa-" But it was too late. Yn had reached over and grabbed him by his shirt and apron, getting inches from his face as she tugged him across the bar.
"Yes you fucking do. Don't fuck with me kid. Where is she?"
"S-she's not here!"
"Then where's she gone?!"
"I don't know!" He stammered trying to loosen her hands but she headbutted him causing his nose to bleed and the three boys with her to wince.
"F-fuck!" He cried placing a hand to his busted nose.
"Where is she?" Yn asked again. Her voice scarily calm.
"Sh-she's not here yet! She's looking for someone."
"Who?" Yn asked, her voice barely above a whisper.
"I d-don't know. A man named Yoongi?!" He blurted, panic written across his face as blood dribbled down it.
"Yoongi huh?" Yn muttered thoughtfully amongst the noise and chaos of the strip club.
"Y-yeah! She said he's her boyfriend but he goes rogue sometimes?! I d-don't know!" 

Yn took a deep breath, rage consuming her and used both hands to drag the boy across the bar to her side landing him with an unceremonious thud by her feet. She pointed at him.
"Take him somewhere and sort him." She growled to Jin and Jimin who nodded. Yanking him off the floor with an arm each as they walked him off towards a small room for staff only.

A young girl turned around to face Yn, her nose having remnants of cocaine under it.
"Fuck what happened to you?" Yn spat  and the girl looked confused and Yn pointed to the underneath of her own nose.
"Clean it up coke whore. You look like you got spunked on by the pilsbury doughboy." 

The girl drunkenly wiped her nose and pointed to the direction Jimin and Jin had taken the young boy.
"What's happening to the ginger kid?" She hiccuped, her finger swaying as she tried to point.
"Him? His fate is already sealed. Don't worry about him anymore." Yn smiled viciously as she stalked off towards the back of the club with Jungkook to wait for Koneko to return. 

She wouldn't have to wait long to see a face she recognised...