19

It was around four in the morning when all the bodies were finally cleaned up, disposed of, and the house was almost back to it's normal state, just the ruined doors and windows needed mending now. Taehyung was still upstairs with a sleeping Chun-hei in his arms as he rocked back and forth on the rocking chair keeping a close eye on the window and door, just because you never know...

Yoongi was stood with granny in the kitchen while he washed the blood off his hands and listened to her explain everything.
"So lemme get this right granny;
Your name is Yuna?
You used to be in a gang?
Sehun was your old lover?
You left when you fell pregnant with Yn's mum?
Sehun is my future mother in law's dad?" Yoongi clarified and granny nodded and Yoongi suddenly cursed loudly.

"FUCK YUNA! THAT MAKES SEHUN YN'S GRANDAD WHICH MAKES CHUN-HEI HIS GREAT GRANDCHILD WHICH MEANS JAEHYUN WAS YN'S MUMS HALF BROTHER WHICH WOULD MAKE HIM A REALLY YOUNG UNCLE TO YN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" He hollered mind blown as he held his head to stop his brain as it felt like exploding as it all linked together. 
"Wait, fuck, lemme get this straight. Why was Jaehyun so young if he's Yn's mum's half brother?" 
"He was birthed by a much younger woman  long after I left." She said bluntly and Yoongi perched himself on the counter still clutching his head.
"Does Sehun know Yn's mum is his daughter?"
"I doubt it."
"So he doesn't know Chun-hei is his great granddaughter?"
"I'd say he's clueless." Granny nodded calmly which annoyed Yoongi. Why was she always weirdly calm? 

"I can't process this right now. I need to sleep. I'll put Hoseok and Namjoon guarding the doors at the front-"
"And i'll put cooky and my gardener at the back." Granny finished and Yoongi shrugged. They were, as he just learned, ex gang members so clearly capable. He walked off to instruct the boys what to do and to take Chun-hei from Tae's arms as he collared Yn on his way past instructing her to head to bed and stop cleaning. 

The next morning Yn woke to see Yoongi sat up in bed exactly where she'd last seen him last night.
"Yoongi? Did you stay up all night?" Yn asked gently as she sat up rubbing her eyes and he looked at her in a tired way.
"We all need to visit my dad. For the first time ever, I dunno what to do. I need his help." Yoongi mumbled and Yn understood.

Yoongi never asked his dad for help, it was unheard of.  Whatever was bugging Yoongi must have been serious. Yn watched him stand up and hold his arms out to Chun-hei who ran across the bed happy as ever.
"Daddddyyyy!" She roared happily like a little lion.
"Hey chunk. C'mon let's go get you some breakfast." Yoongi's voice monotone and tired.
"Daddy's grumpy?"
"I'm always grumpy. It's just the way I am." He smiled meekly at her as she clapped and sang bah bah black sheep loudly in his ear as he carried her down the hall, his arms full of happy child, his ears full of black sheep and his mind full of demons and troubles gnawing away at him.

It wasn't much longer before everyone was dressed and downstairs, ready to go out under his instructions.
"Where we going boss?" Jimin asked as he joined everyone at the table in the kitchen.
"Yeah, it's unlike us to go out this early." Jin agreed.
"Are we all going out together?" Taehyung asked
"Me come too?!" Chun-hei asked loudly as she squished Yoongi's face between her pudgy hands to get his attention and he sighed loudly as he winced.
"Bloody hell Chunk, it's 'i'll come too' and no you're not. Don't slap daddy's face like that either." He added holding her on his hip with his right arm as his left gently removed her hands from his now red cheeks as he continued to talk to the boys about where they were going and in what cars and groups along with what weapons to take but never why they were going.

Eventually they headed to the cars with Chun-hei in tow. Why? Because Yoongi couldn't say no to her more than once without feeling bad and Yn along with granny's stupid input had decided it would be nice for Yoongi's dad to finally meet his grandchild.
"Fuckin' great." Yoongi cursed under his breath as he plugged Chun-hei into her car seat. His Gwagon looking less scary every day. It was once full of muscly tattooed men in black and now it housed a pink car seat with pink toys scattered around it. 

Very un-intimidating. 

With a roll of his eyes and a thought to gift the Gwagon to Yn and buy himself something else mean and scary that didn't have pink stuff in it he hopped into his seat and drove off with Jin driving the black sports car behind him with the other members in, Yn, granny and the now very friendly house staff waving them off, well mostly Chun-hei. Since their secret had come out the house staff had been a more prominent and noticeable feature of the house, happy to merge in with the people living there now they weren't carrying secrets anymore. 

*****
Sorry if this seems confusing to anyone but ya' know.
We all love a bit of tea and drama. I tried to explain it as simply as I could.