3

"heyyy boss." Jungkook said sheepishly as he gingerly held the phone to his ear. Yn rolled her eyes as she could hear Yoongi hollering on the other end. She gestured for him to hand the phone over with a bored look on her face as Jungkook glanced at the phone in his hand and then to Yn in confusion.

"You, don't want it, he's mad!" He hissed and Yn curled her lip and raised her eyebrow, twitching her fingers to signal she wanted the phone still

"You, don't want it, he's mad!" He hissed and Yn curled her lip and raised her eyebrow, twitching her fingers to signal she wanted the phone still. Slowly he handed it over with the raging Yoongi on the other end.

"Why do you alw-"
"-shut up."
"dont you tell me to shut up you little-wait Yn?! Where are you?! Is Chun-hei okay?!"
"She's fine. At my request Jungkook took me somewhere. We're about to come home."

There was silence on the other end and a grunt of acknowledgement as the line went dead. With a sigh she handed the phone to the handsome tattoo clad man next to her.
"he's in a foul mood. We're in for fun when we get back." Yn grinned as she collected their belongings and kissed her grandmother goodbye.

Upon returning home Yn was immediately thrown when she got in the door. Yoongi came straight over taking Chun-hei and cooing he'd worried about her even though she was fast asleep. Jungkook raised and eyebrow at Yn and she frowned back and shrugged.
"Didn't know you were this soft in your old age." Jungkook taunted but instant regret filled his face as Yoongi took on a look of terror.

"Say that again you little shit

"Say that again you little shit..." he warned and Jungkook threw his hands up in defence before dashing away cackling to himself.

"So. Where did you have the brat take you?" Yoongi asked and his heart sank as Yn took on a evil grin. She really wasn't scared of him at all anymore and he truly had zero control over his sassy baby momma. 
"Soo. I found us a new house. Big enough for all of us including my best friend."
"Oh god..you went house shopping without me? How much did it cost?" He asked not meeting her gaze as he crouched down and unplugged Chun-Hei from her carseat picking her up gently as he booped her nose while she stirred in his arms and settled back into sleep. He met Yn's gaze and was alarmed at the was she forced a smile.
"It didn't cost us anything, because ya'know it's technically mine at some point..."
"What're you getting at kitten?" He asked suspiciously as he started to head upstairs to lay Chun-Hei down.

Yn quickly followed behind him in silence, nodding to Jin and waving on their way past and watched Yoongi lay the precious baby girl down in her cot at the end of their bed. As soon as he was bent over the cot she let rip with the news.
"We're moving into grannys..."

Yoongi took in a deep breath and released it slowly, gazing at his beautiful lil'chunk, releasing his sudden wave of annoyance before facing his girlfriend. He slowly straightened up and turned around, her face was one of slight worry making him withdraw his earlier thoughts, maybe he did still have some control over her. He paced towards her slowly gripping her chin in his fingers making her meet his gaze as she gave a worried grimace.
"So we're all moving to grannys? Did you really think this through?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and Yn swallowed hard.
"Yup." she squeaked out and Yoongi let out a dangerous chuckle that sent chills down her spine. Out comes the mobster so engrained into him.

"So grannys happy for us to come and go at all hours of the night? Happy to let us come in dripping with blood and using her sofas to patch each other up? Ready to have her posh manor house invaded? Willing to give up rooms for weapons and Jin's medical room?" He asked a smirk on his face, to him he was certain Yn hadn't thought of all these situations but his smirk was soon wiped off when Yn let out a happy;
"Ha!" and swiped his hand away as she threw her middle finger up at him with a grin.
"Yes! I did actually! And if you must know, granny is very much looking forward to it.."
"I bet she is. There's more to that crazy old hag than we know. That i'm certain of." He replied rolling his eyes with a look of exasperation as he left the room.

 Yoongi waited till he was a safe distance from his lil'chunk before hollering for a meeting in the living space loudly, causing the whole house to stir at once