21

Yoongi's dad had formulated a plan and they'd stayed there till well into the afternoon discussing its flaws and adjusting it, in total they'd been there for nearly five hours. Chun-hei had eaten copious amounts of snacks, scribbled pictures, sang songs horrendously loud putting their meeting on hold and then fell asleep.

Yoongi looked across at Chun-hei napping. She'd fallen asleep leg either side of Taehyung, resting on his chest as his hands rested on her back holding her steady in her upright position, a small wet patch from her dribble on his expensive black shirt. He cleared his throat gently and adjusted the sleeping toddler, rolling his shoulders a tiny bit where they'd gone stiff from sitting still so as not to wake her.

"So let me just get this straight one more time-" Jungkook wanted clarification before they left the gathering, he pointed out the facts on his fingers and waited for a nod that he was right before saying the next one, "let me start from the top

"So let me just get this straight one more time-" Jungkook wanted clarification before they left the gathering, he pointed out the facts on his fingers and waited for a nod that he was right before saying the next one, "let me start from the top." He cleared his throat and stood up.
"So Sheun had a fling with granny?
That led to Yn's mum being born?
Yn was then born making Sehun her grandad? 
Yn and Yoongi then got together and ended up killing Jaehyun who turned out to be Sehun's son from a different woman who is much younger than granny making him Yn's mum's half brother and Yn's uncle even though they were around the same age? 
You both then had Chun-hei making her Sehun's great grandchild, and your dads grandchild which had ultimately now tied the families together?" 

"So Sheun had a fling with granny? That led to Yn's mum being born?Yn was then born making Sehun her grandad? Yn and Yoongi then got together and ended up killing Jaehyun who turned out to be Sehun's son from a different woman who is much younger ...

Yoongi nodded along with his dad as Namjoon sighed.
"You got it Kook. Finally. After we explained it so many times!" Agitation and relief both clear in his voice as he dragged his hands down his face stretching his limbs. 
"Wait what about Koneko?" Jungkook quickly asked unsure where she fit into this plan and Yoongi's dad rolled his eyes and glared at his son.

"Really? Are there any braincells in his head?"
"Dad c'mon, he's more muscle than brain. I don't pay him for his intelligence..." Yoongi drawled as Jungkook scratched his neck sheepishly while Hoseok tugged him back into his chair to prevent him making anymore of a tit out of himself. Jimin looked to Jungkook.
"We already went through this dude! She's only a cousin on Yn's dad's side so she's not tied into it too deeply but we're going to use her to our advantage. She's all buddy buddy with Sehun right? So we find her again, and hint that she should really get to know her family better before she does any of them harm."

"How in fuckety fuck fucks name is that going to help?"
"JUNGKOOK!" They all shouted and Chun-hei jumped in her sleep letting out little whimpers as she sleepily looked around.
"Daddy?" She sobbed after being rudely awoken and Yoongi went around the table to pick her up talking on his way.
"Because you moron-" He snapped picking Chun-hei up and settling her on his hip as she played with his earrings "-she'll look into her family tree to see what the hell we're talking about.."
They all looked at the youngest waiting for it to click into place.

"OH AND THEN SHE'LL FIND OUT THAT SEHUN HAS AN ESTRANGED DAUGHTER WHEN SHE FINDS YN'S MUM!""Correct

"Correct. Then she'll realise that Sehun is closely related to Yn."
"She'll tell Sehun and he'll want to have a peace meeting to prevent anyone he's related to getting hurt because?.." Namjoon added waiting for Jungkook to finish the sentence, Jungkook chewed it over and Jin rolled his eyes as he spoke up.

" Namjoon added waiting for Jungkook to finish the sentence, Jungkook chewed it over and Jin rolled his eyes as he spoke up

"Kookie, buddy, think about it. What is the one thing gangsters and mobsters aspire to look after the most?"
"Their family!" Hoseok cut in and Jungkook's face lit up.
"Ah! Then he won't want to harm Chun-hei or Yn because they're family!"

There was a sigh of relief as Jungkook finally actually understood what was happening.
Use koneko to figure out that Sehun is related and tell him, causing him to organise a peace meeting to stop the fighting as he can't harm Yn or Chun-hei, and much to his dismay, he can't harm Yoongi either as it's his great grandchild's father. 

Once they all understood they all stood up bowing to Yoongi's father before leaving. He quickly grabbed Yoongi's arm as he was on his way out the door with Chun-hei.
"Son? Don't tell Yn anything. Just keep her as far out the loop as you can. It'll just complicate things if she knows too much okay?" Yoongi looked at his dad and after a brief moment he nodded before leaving.

Yoongi's dad turned to his men as he stretched his back and cracked his knuckles.
"Gentlemen? This could very well be a bumpy ride. Hold on to your hats." He grinned as he strode past in his perfectly fitted suit and they all followed behind allowing the staff to finally open the restaurant, a little later than usual. 

***
I am so sorry if this seems confusing but I did try to make it so the characters talked it out like Jungkook didn't understand to try make it easier. xx