25

The restaurant was rammed. There was a hoard of people dressed elegantly at the bar waiting for tables that hadn't pre-booked them in advance. Chun-hei had Yoongi's hand and Yn's hand as she was happily led through the quiet chatter towards their reserved table.

As Chun-hei was walking she looked up. Her daddy was smiling happily at her mummy. When they looked happy she felt happy. She smiled her gummy smile and looked at the people she was walking past as her parents paid no attention. Chun-hei's attention was grabbed as she caught sight of a woman with a short sharp bob hair cut. Her eyes were curiously busy looking everywhere but at the people at her table. Chun-hei made eye contact and decided she didn't like this woman. She didn't smile back. Everyone smiled back at Chun-hei normally and this threw the little girl off.

"Mummy." Chun-hei whined to be picked up but Yn refused as she lifted her into a chair just three or four tables from the scary looking lady. Yn and Yoongi settled at the table and ordered drinks as they were handed menus, Chun-hei was given a rather intricate looking colouring sheet which she proceeded to scribble on happily.
"Didn't think somewhere as posh as this would cater for kids entertainment." Yn mentioned as she opened the menu and Yoongi chuckled.
"At these prices baby they'd probably do anything to keep the kids quiet and let the quiet atmosphere remain as it is." 

Eventually food was ordered and it arrived. Everything looked delicious. Yoongi had spent more time looking around the restaurant to keep track of everyone here he knew. Koneko had clocked him and Yn right away and was sitting just a few tables away. Jimin and Jungkook had arrived. Hoseok and ybf had also arrived and sat at the same table as Jimin and Jungkook. They were all slowly turning up yet keeping their chatter quiet as they blended into the background in their black suits. The rest would turn up staggered so as not to draw Yn's attention.

"How's the food Baby?" Yoongi asked as his eyes flit to the door to see the last two of the boys walk in with granny.
"I fucking hope she keeps quiet." He mumbled to himself as he placed food in his mouth to hide the fact he'd said anything as Yn gushed about how good the food was and Chun-hei spoke about 'yum yums' as she shovelled food in.

As everyone was eventually seated at the large round table just behind a very unaware Yn, eating their food as Yn and himself started dessert he looked across at Yn.
"Yn?"
"Huh?" She quickly asked looking up at him, worried he'd said something that she'd missed.
"Chun-hei's perfect isn't she?"
"Duh." Yn scoffed with a smile and Yoongi nudged Cun-hei under the table and placed something in her hand. Chun-hei's face lit up.

She remembered what daddy told her earlier. 

"MUMMY!" Chun-hei said loudly full of excitement and Yn laughed as she shushed her as the nearest tables looked across at her noise, adjusting her hair as it came a little loose out the bow.
"Daddy has presents!" And Yoongi wanted to facepalm. Not quite what they'd practised at home.

Yoongi stood up and lifted Chun-hei out the highchair, causing Yn to look confused and his movements had caused the rest of the quiet restaurant to look their way, including the gang knowing what was next. Yoongi placed Chun-hei on her feet and crouched next to her as Chun-hei handed Yn a little box. Yn's hands were shaking a little as she took the box, still unaware the whole gang was seated behind her watching and waiting for the right moment to cheer loudly.

As she started to take the ribbon off the tiny box her heart was racing as Yoongi spoke. 
"There's no amount of words that can describe the depth of what I feel for you Yn, and there's no way I'm beating around the bush with fancy words-" He continued with a chuckle as Yn lifted the lid on the box to see a beautiful ring inside, "-so will you marry me?" He finished as she took the ring out the box and choked a yes out through sobs and at that exact moment Yoongi stood up bending down to kiss her as the entire gang caused an uproar on the table next to her making her jump.

"OH my! Boys?! Granny?!" Yn asked happily, suddenly so pleased her unofficial family were there with her for this moment. They all grinned and held their glasses up as the rest of the guests applauded the wonderful engagement that had just happened before them.

Yoongi glanced Koneko's way to see her clapping slowly with a raised eyebrow. He grinned a gummy grin and kissed Yn again. She'd seen and that was all he needed for now.

****
You all wanted a more loving Yoongi so I'm giving you what you wanted. 
x