If Another Person flirts With you

You and ________ are at the bar. You get up and get a drink for you and him. Waiting for them to be made, a handsome dark-haired man walks up and smirked at you.

"Hey" the man said. "Aren't you beautiful. You know, the Sorting Hat placed me in Gryffindor. I think it's because like Godric Gryffindor himself, I too have an impressive sword."

You laughed slightly and rolled your eyes.  "I have a boyfriend" you said.

"So?" he said. "I can still buy you a drink."

Remus

Remus frowned, getting up and getting between you and the guy, facing you.

"Hey baby," he said, he put his hand on your cheek and kissed you gently. He let go and smiled at you "Why don't we get back to the seats"

You nodded and picked up the drinks while Remus put his hand on your back, pushing you towards the booth. He walked behind you, making sure the man wouldn't follow you.

Through it, all Remus ignored the man and disregarded him as a piece of trash that didn't deserve to be acknowledged.

Sirius

Serius got up and quickly went over, placing himself between you and the man. He crossed his arms and stared at the man.

"I'm guessing you're the boyfriend" he said.

"Yes" Sirius said. "and if you don't get out of here in two seconds I will stick my wand so far up your ass you will be coughing sparks." Sirus brought out his wand and smirked, a couple of sparks came out of its end.

The man backed away. "I'm out of here" the guy said. 

Sirius smirked and with his wand sent a spark at the man's feet. He jumped what seemed like a foot and ran out. Sirius turned around and took your face. "you okay pup?"

"Yeah" you said.

He picked up the drinks and walked with you to the booth.

Snape

Snape watches from across the bar. He brought out his wand and whispered a spell. The man suddenly stopped talking, his mouth was open there was no sound coming from his mouth. His hands went up to his mouth and he ran out of the bar. Severus waved his wand again and the man tripped as he got to the door, smacking his head on the floor. He made a yell and half crawled and half ran out the bar.

Severus stood and went up to you. He smirked slightly at you. 

"What did you to him?" you asked picking up the drinks

"Tounge-Tying charm," Severus said.  You giggled as Severus kissed your cheek. "Your okay Kitten" he said and walked back to the booth

Lucious 

Lucious watched for a moment before standing and walking over to the man. "Ehem," Lucious said, standing next to him.

"Yes?" the man said, turning.

"If you don't know who I am," he said, pointing at himself. "I am Lucious Malfoy, and as a government official. " he laughed slightly "I could get you arrested for talking to this young woman." he leaned into the man's ear. "You could find yourself in Askaban. I have heard it is not a nice place to be" he smirked. "and if you do not leave this bar in oh let us say thirty seconds, I will make sure you do end up there"

You giggled as the man ran out of the bar. "You are flexing your title again" you said to Lucious. 

He smirked slightly. "I like to see their look of fear" he said. He put his hand on your chin and stroked your lip gently. "Let us leave" he declared. "This pace isn't very refined."

Xenophlious 

Xeno frowned and got up, walking over to you he smiled at you. Completely ignoring the man he took the drinks. "Let us get back to the booth," he said. 

"Okay" you said. Xeno looked back at the man angrily (Proper Luigi death stare) and sat you down.

"are you okay little bird?" he asked. 

"Yeah thanks" you said

Yaxley 

Yaxely as soon as the man started talking to you got up and strode over.  He stared at the man. "I don't think it's very bright" he said, bringing out his wand "To piss off the head of the magical law enforcement at the ministry of magic" he smirked. "I could click my fingers and have you arrested. However, I am a patient man and I will give you, let us see" he opened his pocket watch and made a hmming noise. "I will give you twenty seconds"

Before Yaxley finished talking the man was already quickly leaving. Yaxley smirked and looked back at you. You took the gasses and smirked. "You enjoy showing yourself off don't you" you teased.

Yaxey smirked. "I enjoy showing people that your mine." he said and put caressed your neck gently.