What They like in the smexy Time🍋

I am like have the worst knowledge of kinks ever, just to let you know. Good luck.....

Remus

He fucks you between being very gentle and rough.

He likes to praise you while he fucks you, giving you nice words of encouragement and giving you cute little pet names.  

He enjoys teasing you but always gives you what you want in the end. 

He is a switch, finding it sexy when you take control and also when under him.

He likes seeing the way you react when he runs his fingernails across you and squeezes you in certain parts.

Sirius

He is quite rough, enjoying it when it's fast and furious (lol).

He likes to be on top most of the time but enjoys it when you take control.

He enjoys biting you and nuzzling into you, enjoying when he leaves little marks on your chest and legs.

He likes doggy style and he enjoys playing with your hair while doing it.

He likes loud sex, loving it when you moan loudly. He doesn't care about the neighbours or anyone else in the house.

Snape

He likes punishing you for doing things wrong in sex but also likes to reward you when you are good, both sexually and in other ways.

He enjoys having full control of you, sometimes entailing him to get handcuffs out. This full control also involves over your senses also.

Severus loves to draw your orgasm out, teasing you and making you beg for him.

He loves to kiss you moans away, keeping his lips to yours through most of sex.

He finds it funny when you take control, enjoying the way you try to top him. He ends up kissing you and smirking before taking control again

Lucious

Lucious loves to be rough and dominating, taking you anywhere and anytime.

He dislikes when you take control, punishing you if you do

Like Severus, Lucious loves to be in control of everything about you but unlike Severus, Lucius doesn't take the blindfold or the gag when you beg.

He loves to use his snake wand sheath to run across your skin and slap you.

Xeno

He can be both very gentle and very hard, depending on what you wanted.

He loves to hear you moan for him, finding it very sexy. When Luna is at home he uses a rag in your mouth.

Xeno loves it you take control, enjoying being both top and bottom.

He like Remus loves to give you compliments and gives you words of encouragement.

He likes either being tied up or tying you up, depending on what you both wanted.

Yaxley

Yaxley is very like Lucious, he loves to claim you any time and very rough

He doesn't like it when you take control, but smirks and grins if you do, not being too fused and quickly flipping you again.

He likes to see your face when he fucks you, so he doesn't like any sense restricting garbs.

He loves punishing you through the use of magic rather than Severus who prefers using his hands or a flat object.