Someone flirts with your boyfriend

You sighed. It was the second thirsty girl to come up to ___________ tonight. They willfully ignored you and put their arms around _________ neck.

"Hey handsome" she says. "Want some fun?"

Remus

"Not thanks" Remus said. "I'm here with my girlfriend"

The woman looked at you. "I am far better than she will ever be" the woman said.

Remus was about to say something but you tapped the woman on the shoulder. She turned around and you smacked her. "Piss off" you said.

The woman held her face but decided to not piss you off again. She walked out of the bar. 

"Your jealous" Remus chuckled. 

"No, she was going into your business" you said crossing your arms.

"Thank you hunny" he whispered and kissed you. "You are my saviour."

You gently slapped his chest and rolled your eyes. Remus kissed you gently and together you went back to your booth.

Sirius

Sirius chuckled at the woman. "I don't think my girlfriend would be pretty happy with that" he said. "She is pretty dangerous. I wouldn't want to piss her off". 

The woman looked back at you and smirked. "What could she do?" she asked. You pointed your wand at the woman and suddenly a pigs tale grew (let's be clear these are wizards and witches). The woman shrieked and ran out of the bar.

Sirius laughed and wrapped his arm around you and kissed you gently. "You're my saviour little pup" he said. You poked his chest and giggled.

Severus

Severus looked at the woman confused, he did not know how to react and was very awkward.  "Could you get off me?" Severus asked. The woman raised her eyebrows.

You tapped the woman's shoulder and crossed your arms. "Get your disgusting arms of my boyfriend," you said "He doesn't want your slutty body near him" The woman let go and turned to you. "You want to say that to my face" she said.

"Gladly" you said "Now fuck off before I push you out myself"

The woman frowned and rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she said and walked out. 

Severus still looked confused and scratched his head. "What did that woman want?" he asked. 

"She wanted to get in your pants" you said. 

"oh" he said. "Thank you kitten" he kissed your cheek and took his drink.

Lucious

Lucious frowned and sneered at the woman. "Get off me" he hissed. 

"Why?" she asked. "You don't want some fun?" 

"Oh he does want some fun" you said from behind her. "But not from a slut like you" The woman looked around angrliy while Lucious smirked and pushed the woman off.

"Your right" Lucious said. "Come along Darling. Lets have some fun" he said and took your arm, dragging you out into the street and kissing you

Xeno

Xenophellious looked at the woman, confused. "Could you get off me?" Xeno asked. 

"Why?" She asked.

"He said get off him" You said. The woman turned around and looked at you.  "What you going to do?" she asked.

You smirked and pulled her hair back. She screached and let go of Xeno. She stared at you angrily and you stared at her angrily. She rolled her eyes muttered. "not worth it".

"Wow my little bird" he said. "You seem very jealous" he said. 

you rolled your eyes. "Im not" you muttered. Xeno gently kissed you and shook his head.

Yaxely

"Get off me" Yaxely said and tried to push the woman off. 

You poked the woman and she turned around. You punched the woman. She let go of Yaxely and fell. She looked at you angrily. "Psyco" she muttered and ran out

"Wow" Yaxely said. "I didn't know you where this violent"  he smirked. "I like it"