You get mildly hurt

Remus

You were moving a chair downstairs when you accidentally stubbed your toe, tripping into the chair and onto the floor. You shouted in annoyance and pain, getting up just as Remus came rushing into the corridor.

"You okay hunny?" he asked, coming up to you and picking the chair up.

"That dratted thing" you said. "It stubbed my toe"

Remus kissed you gently and carried that chair the rest of the way before coming back and picking you up. Giving you a kiss again he places you down on the sofa and picks up the chocolate laying on the table. Giving some to you, you eat it and nuzzle into him. 

"Is there anything you would like to drink?" he asks, standing up.

"Oh I can make it" you said. 

"No, No" he said. "You are injured" he smiled and cupped your cheek. "You also need a break"

You laid on the sofa as he made you tea and also made food. You ended up sitting together and eating Remus' famous homemade cake.

Sirius

You were chopping some veg in the kitchen for dinner when your hand slipped and your nicked the end of your finger with the knife. "Damn" you mutter and grab a tea towel to stop the bleeding. As you were trying to sop it up Sirius came in and his face fell. He went up to you. 

"What have you done pup?" he asked worried.

"I just cut my finger," you said 

"Well this can't do" Sirius said and picked you up. "The wounded soldier needs her bed!"

"Let me down!" you giggle but Sirius ignores you and carries you upstairs to your shared room.

"Now" Sirius said. "Does my lady need any refreshments for recovery?"

You rolled your eyes and smacked his chest playfully.

"Now that you are wounded we should get take out" Sirius said.  You raised your eyebrows as he accioed the takeaway list from downstairs.  "We don't want you opening your cut again. And you know I can't cook" You laughed as Sirius read out the places you could get food from. "Chinese or Turkish?" he stroked his beard. "How about Indian"

You thought. "Turkish" you said. 

"Your wish is my command" he said and did a mock bow.

You ended up eating your takeaway in bed and laughing together, and watching comedy on your phone.

Severus

You were moving a small tray of potions towards the store cupboard. Suddenly you fell. A cat had tripped you over. How this cat got there you had no idea and now you lay on the stone floor with broken glass all around you. Severus who had been marking looked up at the noise and saw you on the floor, potion around you.

He quickly got up and lifted you from the mixture. You sighed. Your fingers were cut from where they met the glass and where bleeding.  "Why is there a cat in here?" you say annoyed as Severus carried you toward your bedroom together. 

"How should I know" Severus mumbled. "Be thankful dear that those where harmless potions"

"I am" you said. Severus laid you down and went over to the kitchen to make a drink. Coming back he placed it next to you and got into bed, hugging you into him.  "You are so clumsy" Severus chuckled. He kissed your head and took a sip of his own drink.

"Shouldn't I be remaking those potions?" you ask, feeling guilty.

"I have spares" he said. "And anyway, you are injured and wouldn't be able to properly make potions with your fingers like this". Severus went over to a draw and got out some cream, taking some out he rubbed them into your scars, feeling them and gently placing the cream onto them.  "All fixed" he whispered and kissed your hands. You moved to get up but you were held back by Severus. "Not everything is fixed" he whispered. "I'm concerned about your mental wellbeing on this issue" You stayed in bed for the rest of the day as there were no more lessons to teach.

Lucious

You were out in the garden tending to the flower beds. You enjoyed doing this as a relaxing and soothing activity. You were tending to some roses when you felt a pain. The roses had cut up your arm with their spikes. You got up quickly and walked towards the kitchen, past Dobby who looked at you confused. You got a towel and started to wipe the blood of your arm. 

As you were working you didn't here Lucious walking up behind you and putting his hand on your shoulder. He peered down at you. "Oh dear" he said. "Your arm"

"Yeah" you said.

"Come with me silly girl" Lucious said and took your hand. "Dobby get us two warm brandy and little snacks" he said to Dobby. Taking you upstairs he sat you down on a couch and he sat with you. 

Dobby came up with a tray of the things Lucious asked for. You thanked Dobby and he went away again. Lucious frowned at your thanks, never understanding why you thanked the elf. However, he took the glass up and handed it to you. "Open wide darling" He said. You opened your mouth and he put an olive in. He smirked at your giggles and kissed your cheek.

For the rest of the day you sat with Lucious and ate little things and drank brandy.

Xeno

You where washing up and accidentally cut yourself on a knife you had in the bowl. You took your hand out and grabbed the towel out of Xeno's hands who had been washing up. He looked at you confused then realised why. "Oh no" he said and grabbed your hand. He lifted it above your head and pressed the towel to your hand. "Does that hurt?" he asked. You nodded slightly and he frowned. He stopped pressing as hard and brought your hand down. 

He masterfully wrapped your hand in the towel and lifted you up in his arms, placing you down on the sofa. "We have the rest of the washing up" you start to say.

"You are injured dear." he said. "We don't want the nargles getting into the wound." You nodded as Xeno made coffee and placed it in front of you. He went away and brought some biscuits. He sat next to you and you faced him, smiling. He wiggled the biscuit in your face. "Open wide my little bird". You opened your mouth and Xeno placed it in your mouth. You giggled and nuzzled into him, Xeno wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer.

Yaxley 

You had been filing and was very tired as you walked back to the entrance of the ministry. Just as you got to the bottom of the stairs you tripped into someone's feet at the bottom of the stairs.

"You nearly fell on me bunny" Yaxely murmured and picked you up. 

"Oh thanks" you whisper, "I was going home".

"I will take you to my office. Its closer." You nodded and were helped back up the stairs and into his large office. As he closed the door he picked you up and moved you toward the sofa, pacing you down he looked into your eyes. "You okay Bunny?" he asked.

"Yeah just dazed" you said and blinked.

Yaxley frowned and went over to his desk. He from the draws picked out some chocolates and snapping a piece of placed it in your mouth. "I will order some tea also" he said and sent a letter off. 

You ended up not going home for another two hours until Yaxely had finished his work and was satisfied that you were able to walk safely.