V I I

THE BEST part of the weekend, for Andorra, was sleeping in. However, that Saturday morning, Coralia was right at Andorra's bed side shaking her away. "C'mon! We're going to be late!"

When Andorra opened her eyes with alarm, the sun had barely come up outside. The sky was grey, lacking the sun, and Andorra pushed her face back into her pillow. "Coralia, what time is it?"

Coralia was already moving away from Andorra, towards a mirror. "Time for you to get up. The boys are meeting us in like, ten minutes!"

That had Andorra sitting up. She was blinking away the last bits of sleep, watching as Coralia brushed her long red hair. It was long enough to reach her waist. Long enough to sit on. It gleamed in the reflection, shiny and healthy and beautiful.

"Ten minutes is barely enough time to fully awaken," Andorra grumbled, rubbing at her eyes. Her head felt heavy with the remainder of sleep and her eyes just wanted to stay closed. She let out a long, loud yawn and stretched towards the ceiling.

All things considered, sharing a room with Coralia was like a dream come true. It was a fairly big room with large windows overlooking the mountainous landscape. It was big enough to fit two queen sized beds, two sets of dressers, and a large fireplace. There was even an arm chair crammed in the corner by the makeshift bookshelf.

Coralia didn't glance from the mirror. "Then guess you better get moving!"

Andorra tumbled out of bed and slumped to the dresser. She then remembered her lack of clothing. She didn't have to say a thing; Coralia waved her hand towards the dresser, and it opened on it's own, clothes filling it to the brim. "Take your pick!"

"Okay, but how do you do that?" Andorra grabbed a soft sweater and held it up to the light, watching the spun wool glimmer.

"All I'm doing is moving my things to your dresser. Kind of like how you can step in the in-between, except I'm doing it with clothes. I move my clothes from one place and put it into another."

Andorra wanted to know if she too could do that, but there wasn't time to waste. She grabbed a sweater and a pair of tight knit pants. It reminded her of wool leggings from back home, although Andorra had always been more of a denim person.

When Andorra was finished dressing, Coralia looked her over once. "Quick, run a brush through that golden mane we're all jealous of, and let's go!"

Andorra caught the brush Coralia threw to her, and she ran it through her bedhead. To Andorra, her blonde hair had always been average. Fine. Standard. She certainly never thought anyone would be jealous of it.

Coralia was already moving towards the door. "Hans, I swear if you try to break down this door!"

There was a jostling on the other side, from the hallway, and the sound of two boys talking. Andorra gave her hair a quick brush and then she was heading towards the door as well.

Hans came in first, barrelling through like he owned the room. "Leelee, you said you wouldn't be late. You're such a liar."

Bort trailed after him, smiling at Andorra. "Hope you don't mind that we're entering!"

Coralia was trying to push them back into the hall. "Stay out of a lady's room unless invited in!" She was crowing. "Get out!"

Hans looked at Andorra with a sharp smile. "Hey, Princess."

"Don't hey Princess her! Out!"

Coralia corralled the boys into the hallway, and Andorra followed her out and closed the door. Coralia was already marching down the hallway, chin up, and Hans was following her with a plea in his voice. "Oh, c'mon! Stop being such a sourpuss. You're no fun this early in the morning!"