Chapter 9 ; "Be Quiet Before I Hurt Your Feelings."

He pulled away and left me wanting some more.

"Proved it" he smirked.

"Shut the fuck up michael," I laughed slapping his arm gently.

Oh my gosh I miss the taste of his lips already.

We just sat there in comfortable silence.

I decided to take out my phone and go on Twitter.

Normal people asking for follows, I love yous, and haters.

"I'm going to take a shower, don't do anything stupid" I said as I looked at michael.

"Like if I would do anything stupid" michael said.

"Michael be quiet before I hurt your feelings." I said

He put his hand over his heart and pretended to be offended.

'I'm going to take a shower' I tweeted. and people immediately started tweeting me.

I left to the bathroom and locked my door and turned the shower on so the water could start heating up.

I checked Twitter while the water was heating up and followed some people and tweeted some people and read some tweets.

I found one that actually made me smile and laugh at their stupidity.

"@Michael5sos: I would like to join you, @lilypenny 😁😉"

I went out of the bathroom and found michael acting all cocky.

"I saw your tweet" I said laughing.

"Yeah" he asked raising his eyebrow.

I nodded and he said "so am I allowed to, can I join?"

I let out a small laugh, "not even in your dreams clifford the big red dog" I said smiling at my response.

"Oh lily, you see they are." he said and winked.

I laughed and left back to the bathroom locking it and getting undressed for my warm shower.

-

-

I got out of my warm shower and got dressed in some leggings and a black tank top underneath my black crop top that read "SLAY".

My hair was wrapped in my head to dry my hair and walked out.

"Michael?" I questioned when I didn't see him when I got out of the bathroom.

"Nope, it's luke the sexy penguin" luke said turning around looking or should I say checking me out.

"Okay luke the sexy penguin, what do you need?"

"Remember the day I brought you home from the walk but then we had to pick up Michael and ashton because they were drunk?" He inquired.

How could I forget?

That was the first time me and Michael kissed.

"You mean yesterday" I laughed slightly.

"Yeah" he giggled, "well I was meaning to ask-"

He got cut off by the door opening and revealing mikey.

"Fucking shit, what the hell do you need Michael" luke asked frustrated.

"One: this is my room, two: I have the rights to be where I want to be, and three: I need my Xbox controller" he said going over to his luggage and taking out his controller.

"I'll see you later Lily," he said earning a glare from luke.

What the fuck?

"Okay well, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the park with me?" Luke asked looking at the ground.

I nodded and me and luke left to the park that he knows is somewhere near by.

Is this a date or...

We went to a park where surprisingly no one was there.

We hung out and we went on the swings.

Luke stood on one of the swings and started swinging slightly.

"Luke, be careful" I said.

I was sitting on my swing like a normal person swaying back and forth feeling a nice slight breeze hitting me every time blowing my hair to my back.

Then I dared luke to go on this thingy where it brings him all the way across the a part of the playground.

After a few hours we got a call from the boys saying that we should get back because the first show will start later.

We went back and all I needed to do was redo my make up because it faded away. and then pretty much I was set.

The thing is since i was ready so early, I had to help the other boys get ready.... and I had to do their hair.

So Ashton's hair was interesting because his hair was soft and then like tangled kinda of.

I had to brush it for him and I heard tons of "oww"s and "that hurts". in the end he just ran his hand through his hair and wore his red bandana which I admit looked really good on him.

Then quiffing Luke's hair was hard, I needed his mom liz to help me do it because it didn't want to stay up.

I even laughed when it fell in his forehead as he frowned.

Calum's hair was quite easy to be honest

I just got my hand and ran through it a few times and then savannah can over and she got a brush and brushed his hair. in the end she ran her hand through his hair a few times and then e looked amazing.

Michaels hair was actually very fun to do.

All I needed to do was just mess around with his hair so it would stick up in every direction possible.

His hair was really soft and it felt like a pillow.

"Your hair is so soft and I think red fits you well" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"Are you checking me out" he asked smirking.

"Maybe I am" I said.

He turned around and faced me.

"Your too close and you are invading my personal bubble" I say sassy focusing on his eyes and his lips.

"Your personal bubble is my personal bubble" he said and stared at my shallow brown eyes and my pink lips.

He licked his lips and....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys

I missed you

😍BAE😍

Well I'm sorry I didnt update sooner it's because I dislocated my leg and it hurts a lot.

I can't even walk.

Wow ^^^ a normal line when people have sex.

Okay I'm sorry I'm awkward.

ILYSFM

Irene