Chapter 1 ; "You're Going On Tour With 5 Seconds Of Summer."

"Congratulations Lily, you've been officially signed to Capital Records." Beth said.

You see Beth is my manager, and she's like 28 years old and I'm 19.

She's a pretty good manager because she is young and she understands me since our ages aren't that far apart.

"Oh My Gosh, thank you so much Beth." I said so happy hugging her.

I called my mom and she said that she knew that I could make it.

"We're having a reunion for you" my mom said.

"Okay, I'll see you later"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Beth, come over at my house, were having a reunion and I want you to be there. this couldn't have ever happened without you."

"Okay yeah definitely, you're like my little sister, of course I'll be there, so text me the time you want me to be there, I have to go, bye" Beth said.

I waved goodbye to her and left to my house.

As I got into my car, I turned up the radio and started listening to music.

"This may not be there song, but this is a very popular cover. This is 5 Seconds of Summer with What I Like About You"

They're a pretty good band, and they're really funny, at least that's what I've heard.

I listened as the song ended and then my song started.

"This is Lilliana's latest single, enjoy"

My song is on the radio.

What the fuck, I never thought that could happen.

I soon arrived at my house where my family was already there.

I went up to my room and got ready and put on an all time low t shirt and ripped black jeans.

I texted Beth saying that she should be coming soon.

After I went out to the living room where my parents and my family were and my little 6 year old brother jake was, I stayed with them .

We drank a little bit of champagne to celebrate and that's wen there was a knock on my door.

I opened the door and Beth came in.

"Alright, now that everyone's here," my mom said, "we're here to celebrate that my little girl Lily was signed to Capitol Records."

Everyone cheered and I blushed and my parents took turns saying really nice things and tears filled my eyes because they supported me from day one.

We were getting our last cup of champagne and I saw Beth talking to someone through the cell phone.

I was drinking my cup of champagne, which tasted very good.

"OH MY GOSH, LILY YOURE GOING ON TOUR WITH 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" Beth yelled and I choked on my champagne.

"WHAT?!!??!?"

"YOU HEARD ME"

"OMG!"

Soon my family left and I was still shocked and surprised and happy.

"Tomorrow at 8, your going to meet the band, so be ready," Beth said.

I nodded and left to sleep early.

I'm so nervous.

___________________________

Hey guys

Here's the first ch.

I hope you like it

I actually like it.

Anyways I love you❤️

- Irene