Chapter 17;"A Charity Case?"

"And that announcement is going to have to wait." Liz stated as all the eyes wandered off of me and landed on her.

"Management decided to have some attention drawn to the band."

"What kind of attention?" Calum asked, not sure if this attention would be positive or negative for him and all of them.

"I actually don't know. It only affects Ashton." She sighed. Ashton furrowed his eyebrows probably wondering what the "attention" is.

"Um, what is it?" Ashton asked rubbing his hands together. I-as a supportive friend- decided to rub his back and hold his hands as the mystery was revealed.

"You're going to have to date a girl, I believe she's a model?" Liz asked herself trying to remember the information.

(A/N: I just want to let you guys know that this girl is not Bryana holly. Please do not compare her to this character bc Bryana is actually vv nice & sweet. Please do not mention Bryana, unless it's something positive because I love her. She's mom Af tbh.)

"Date?" Ashton whined.

"Her name is Melanie, I believe. You guys will meet each other tomorrow."

I couldn't really describe Ashton's expression. He looked sad, but he didn't complain anymore. He looked devastated, like this has interrupted with something he had planning, which I wasn't sure.

It stayed silent for a few minutes until Liz's phone rang. Ashton looked curious, almost as in hoping if management is calling, and canceling the plans they had for him.

"Hello?.... Yes, this is Liz..... We didn't know.... Yeah, I'll get them ready... We'll be there in 20."

"What happened, mum?" Luke asked walking over to her. "Uh, last minute interview. Boys get ready!" Liz called out.

I took my phone out of my pocket. I really hope that the fan didn't spread the word about me michael, although I doubt she would, she looked really chill.

I smiled as I didn't see anything trending or any rumors except for ones that were created by asston.

"Lily, you have an interview too." Beth said.

"With the boys?" I asked curiously.

"Nope, you have it right now, so get in the car, I'll be in there waiting." She said hugging liz goodbye and calling out to the boys telling them we'll see them later.

"Goodbye guys!" I yelled as I went through the hall to the hotel door.

"Hey! Wait up!"

I turned around, sighing. For sure I'm going to be late.

"What now?"

"Don't I get a kiss?" Michael asked tilting his head to the side, a smile appearing on his face.

I gave him a quick peck as I tried to hurry up as much to not be late for this interview. As I opened the door to rush through the door, michael caught my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Michael!" I whined.

"I asked for a kiss."

"And I gave you one," I said giving him a little attitude.

"Fine, you asked for this," michael said as he instead leaned down and kissed me, as I gave into him.

"LILY?!" Beth yelled from outside, the car booming the honking sound.

"That's my cue," I said, giving michael a quick peck on his cheek and running out to Beth.

As we arrive to the building, the fans were lined up, crowding the area, causing me to smile. As I stepped out of the car, fans started to reach for me as I went to the left side first signing autographs and taking pictures.