Chapter 19; "Bruh we're all underage."

"Thank you everybody!" I heard Luke say signaling that the show was about to end. It made me quite sad that I couldn't be in the whole show, but I was watching everyone from backstage.

"Hey! Hey! You can't go back there!" I heard security yell. "I don't care, I want to see her," a voice said. "Call more security. Over." Security said in to what I believe a walk-e-talkie.

"You need to step back ma'am. An important celebrity is back there and cannot be bothered by your presence. I would like to inform you that you could also be sent to jail for this." Security said.

What the hell is going on?

I heard some moving and running. I heard a security say "get her." I swear if it's some crazy fan, she came at the wrong time, the boys were still up on stage ending the show with the song 'She Looks So Perfect.'

I assume security got her because all I heard was, "put me down!" "I know her!." Her voice was fading as she was being taken away.

"Hey!" I yelled as I power-walked over to the security guard and recognized her outfit and brown hair. "Could you put me down?!" She demanded.

"What's going on?" I asked, even though everything was pretty much clear. "Well you see Miss Penny, this young lady wanted to meet you and she didn't have a pass and the concert didn't even end!"

"I asked her politely, but she wouldn't have it. Then I threatened her with telling her that she could go to jail, and she insisted to meet you. Miss Penny, you know that no one is allowed back here unless it's family, friends, or VIP."

"Hello, as much as I like this conversation, I don't like hanging off of your rough shoulders." She said and I laughed.

"Gin, put her down please. That's my friend."

Gin immediately put Kellin down, and apologized. "I'm so sorry miss ...."

"No miss, just Kellin," she smiled as she put her hand out so he could shake it. He did happily and gave her a card that says she's allowed to be back here.

"Thanks so much," she said as she gave me a hug. "It's really nothing. I don't mean to sound rude, but why are you here anyways?" I laughed.

"Well after whoever the bitch was slapped you, well I had to make sure you were okay." She said. "Thanks, everything is fine, I guess."

"Are you sure because if you need anything I'm here, you can DM through  Twitter, I won't say nothing," she smiled.

"Well there is this small problem I'm having," I said. I didn't really want to tell her because I don't want to annoy her with my problems, but I had to get this off my chest.

"You can tell me anything. I won't tell anyone." She smiled.

"Well, you see once you and the other girls were on stage, everything was fine until-"

"Hey!" Savannah said as she walked into the room, making me quiet. "Hello." I said as I laughed at my self.

"You're Kellin, right?" Savannah asked as Kellin nodded her head. "You were amazing at the drums! You should be a professional!" Savannah complimented her. "Thanks," Kellin said.

"Kellin, do you mind giving me your number?" I asked her. "Are you sure, if I annoy you..." She said as I laughed. "Oh my god, no Kellin, were friends," I said as we exchanged phones. "Can I too? You seem really nice, and it would be nice to have another girl around?!" Savannah said as they both exchanged numbers.

"Gin?!" I called. He showed up pretty quick. I had asked him to take a photo of us three and he gladly did. "I'm so posting this!" I said. "Why, I'm in it?" Kellin asked. "Because Kellin, if you're going to be our friend, we are going to be the whole package meaning hangouts, weird photos of each other, and parties." She laughed and we all just did a small group hug.