Chapter 6 ; "The Contacts Were Funny."

AUTHORS NOTE: IK I ALREADY UPDATES BUT THAT INE WAS RUSHED SO I DECIDED TO REWRITE IT AND THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT FORESHADOW IN THE BOOK😏💕. OKAY HAVE FUN READING BYE.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Well umm.... we could share the bed?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Sure" I said.

"I choose the right side" we both said at the same time and after laughed.

"No it's mine," I said and ran toward the bed.

"I don't think so lily," michael said grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Mikey" I laughed and he put me down in the tub of the bathroom and sprinted towards the bed, me following as fast as I can.

He threw himself on the right side of the bed.

"Mikey you're going to regret that" I said an threw myself on him.

He groaned and laughed after.

The door opened revealing a tall luke looking at us.

"Oh uh hey am I interrupting something" he asked.

Me and Michael looked at each other.

We weren't that far apart, so if I wanted I could've gone a little downer and would have been able to kiss him.

Wait no!

I regret saying that.

Me and Mikey shook heads no.

"Oh, well, the guys want to know if you guys were up to going to lunch since you know we're all hungry." luke said.

We nodded and luke left.

"Wait, what happens if I get lost... I don't know LA like you guys do." I said.

"Hold on," michael said getting out his phone and texting the boys.

"Your so lazy why don't you just call them they're right next door." I said slapping his arm lightly.

He chuckled and then the boys arrived.

Immediately ashton took out his phone and started doing a keek.

He put his phone towards me and Michael.

We looked at each other's confused and then savannah started wiggling her eyebrows; I looked at her confused.

How am I so stupid.

"Lovely relationship" ashton added him and Calum giggling right after.

Luke just smiled at me. his blue eyes were only focused on me, not on Michael not on anything else but only on me.

Huh?

Then I remembered I was on Michael and I got off of him.

He and I blushed and looked at his band members embarrassed.

"Why are you even here" I asked the boys.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted," Calum started but laughed right afterwards.

"But you guys called us" Ashton finished laughing too.

"Oh yeah well I just wanted for you guys to switch numbers with Lily so in case she gets lost she can contact us." Michael said.

I nodded in a way to thank him and the boys including savannah and himself started taking out their phones.

I collected the five phones and traded my phone for them to put in their numbers, and I started to put in their numbers on my phone as they did the same.

So the contacts were funny:

Luke the sexy penguin🐧

Savannah👯

Cal 👼

Mikey💑💩

Ash🙊

"Mikey?" I asked laughing. he looked at me confused.

"I did not do that" Michael said looking at the contact.

"Oh that was me" ashton piped in.

I rolled my eyes at him and changed mikeys contact name to: Mikey💘

Anyways, later the boys, savannah and I went to lunch in a small diner.

A waitress with blonde hair came over and she was hitting on Calum, but he was obviously way uninterested since he had savannah.

Then a waiter came in an brought our food. to be honest, he was kind of cute, he was tall, brunette, he just seemed not my type.

I looked over at ashton who was looking at Michael who was looking uneasy for some strange reason.

My phone buzzed on my thigh as I got a text message from luke.

L- hey lily, I can't really talk right now because the boys are so loud but do you want to take a walk later, cal and savannah are going too.

Lily- yeah sure, it'll be fun, what about the boys tho?

L- they'll stay here and eat more and just talk.

I nodded my head to luke and smiled.

Savannah and Calum stood up and so did luke nodding to me as in saying that it was time for our walk, and I got up as Mikey and Ash looked at us confused.

"We're taking a walk to someplace, but if you guys need anything just call me" I said.

The two boys nodded although Mikey seemed unsure for some reason.

I was going to ask him why, but about that time, luke, cal, Savannah and I were on our walk.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey peeps here's an update

Love you

Stay safe

You BAE

ILYSFM

Irene