Chapter 2 ; "You're Here to Meet Her, Not to Scare Her Away."

My phone rang as my alarm was making a sound.

7:55 my phone read.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT IMMA BE LATE," I said as I put on some spandex shorts and a tanktop.

I put my hair up and washed my face.

I went downstairs to find 4 boys with Beth right next to them.

"Beth?"

"Hey Lily, this is 5 Seconds of Summer."

I waved awkwardly, and my cheeks began to heat up knowing that I was only wearing tiny shorts and a tanktop.

The band just stood there looking at me.

No one really stood out besides the guy in the red hair.

"Hi I'm Lilliana, but you can call me lily if you'd like."

"Hi I'm Calum,"

I was gonna say hi and nice to meet you, but he cut me off and said "by the way I'm not Asian."

I giggled at his cuteness and his band mates just looked at calum as in 'are you fucking kidding me.'

"I just wanted to let her know before she makes any assumptions." He said.

"Hey, I'm Luke" the blonde blue eyed boy said. He had a lip ring and he was like really tall, he was the tallest one out of the band.

"Hey Lily, I'm Michael"

"Hello Lilliana, I'm Ashton Irwin. I'm the drummer of the band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Were from Australia!!!!" He said really loudly.

Everyone gave him the same look they gave to Calum.

I couldn't help myself but to laugh at them.

"You're here to meet her, not to scare her away," Michael said.

"It's okay," I said giving them all a hug.

They were all so huggable.

But the one that I hugged the longest was probably Michael.

"Alright, well we just wanted to meet you and you know about going on tour and everything."

They invited me to breakfast with them and I accepted.

Beth left with Ashton, Calum, and Luke.

Michael was going to take me to meet them there since he was the last one at my house.

I put on some jeans and a flannel on.

I put on some mascara and eyeliner and left to meet Michael.

Michael was wearing a leather jacket and had his red hair which looked good on him.

When I came down the stairs he looked up and he looked like he was admiring me, but I think not, he's almost like the biggest band in the world for now.

••• arrived at the breakfast.

We all sat down and ate more breakfast since we weren't full from my house.

After we went our separate ways and me an Beth went to the mall.

Right before I went to sleep, I got a text from Beth saying "tour starts tomorrow"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys

Yall are beautiful if you haven't heard it yet❤️

You all should know you're beautiful bc you all are prettier than me, I am poop💩

anyways what's up???!!?!

I'm Bored & I apparently "promised" my friend liz that I would update but I didn't I said maybe.

But she gets away with anything bc she's an amazing friend.

Speaking about her, I'm going to the mall tomorrow with her and we're going to hot topic and buying band merch.

Okay, I forgot what I was gonna say.

Thankyou for reading this book, ik it's crap but it'll get better hopefully,

Especially if the tour starts tomorrow.

There's a chance I might update the frat boy n.h. Tomorrow.

Well I'm sorry for the sucky ch

ILYSFM

~Irene