Chapter 3.

"An interest." with that being said, I ran off into the darkness, hoping I won't be followed again.

------------

Altaïr's P.O.V

I just finished an interrogation, and was on my way to Malik's, when I heard some clinging swords, and shouting. I was confused, since the I was on the roof, and had not gotten in a fight the entire time. 

Malik could wait, so I followed the noise (on the roof) and stopped when I saw a lady in a black being harassed, so I was about to jump in, when I heard a scream. 

I was perched up on a roof, looking at a fight about to rise. The lady, who I thought was being harassed, was now fighting with these guards. 

I noticed she wasn't using a normal sword, she was using a hidden blade, something I had, but never knew could be used in this fashion.

She countered in different ways, dodging the guards swings and stabbing them when they weren't playing attention, she fought with extreme ease.

She assassinated the last guard by doing a high profile jump, and then ran away from the lifeless bodies. 

I'm not just going to let her leave without getting information, so I knew I had to follow her, so I did. She was good at running, she took light steps, so she would be secretive. Something about her was similar, like I have seen her before, but all that was on my mind was to find out who she was.

She took swift turns around the city, but didn't stop me from being able to find her quickly. Then, out of no where, she goes to a clearing and turns around to look at me.

"Ah, if it isn't for the unexpectedly bad assassin." she says as she turns around.

"Am I supposed to know you?" I replied, clearly confused.

"Oh, right, I'm the one that pickpocketed you."

Then it hit me. Of course  she was her, it explains her clothing, the way she fights, and of course, when I chased her. How could I be so dumb?

"..If you didn't follow me for a reason, I have  somewhere to be." She said after a long pause. Then she started running off, like this conversation never happened.

"Wait! I never got your name!" I shouted loud enough for her to hear me but not enough for others to.

"Ivory. Yours?" 

"Altaïr."

sorry for the late and kinda short chapter! I tried updating yesterday, but i was too sleepy lol. Anyways hope you enjoyed their second encounter! I'm trying to make the encounters as slow as possible, (tell me if you don't want it slow!!) and this is kinda where they introduced themselves! Have an awesome day! <33