Chapter 5.

Little did I know, someone was watching my every move and followed me the entire way.

Today was the day I'd make a big decision.

I know I'm probably going to regret this, but it's still worth a shot. 

I'm going to become an assassin.

I was going to make my way, to Masyaf, and ask to become one with the assassins.

I started my journey out, making sure to pick my favorite horse of course, Todi, and made my way.

They was no point in attempting to not provoke the guards, because most of the time, you pass by them, they get mad. This is exactly what happened. I just galloped past them, they're never fast, so it's pretty easy to outrun them. 

After a while, the guards either gave up, or weren't allowed on the property of Masyaf because I couldn't hear their loud grunts behind me.

I slowed down as I saw the familiar kingdom in front of me. I hated being here, but wanted to feel "home" also. Nothing changed, except the fact I see a lot more guards as well as citizens.

I stepped down from Todi and tied him to a nearby fence, and made my way up the small hill to Masyaf. I saw people crowding near shops, guards having conversations, and poor people begging for anything. Making my way through the arch near the castle, my eyes pondered upon the training ring, where I saw two students clashing their swords with the others. Not bad, I thought

I had to make sure to keep my hood on, so the guards won't see I'm a woman and kick me out right away. I made my way up the stairs, and carefully looked around me, to make sure no guards were suspicious.

Walking through the castle pulled out this feeling of nostalgia from me. 

I made my way, facing the back of Al Mualim, the mentor of all assassins.

He slowly turned around, feeling my presence standing there behind him.

A/N: hiiii! hows the story so far? Let me knoww :) so i kinda made this a cliffhanger (don't worry ill try updating later today) 

What do you think will happen? hehe

Also, I've been listening to this one song that reminds me of assassins creed, especially Altaïr, so check it out!

Song: Healah Dancing by Keaton Henson (its amazing!)

ps: the name Todi is kinda an inside joke me and my brother made lol