portal

JetSilver p.o.v 

Me and the other famous minecrafters are packing our bags for our adventure!

I grab my silver sword, my bow and lots of arrows, two cantines of water, some golden apples, silver aether apples, my amulete, a lage amount of food, armor , and some jackets with blankets. I stuff them in my bag and head out my door.

I telaport to the meeting place and see the others.

"ready?" i asked.They all nodded.

Sky smirked as seto,me,and goldsolace open the portal.

I go in first ...

A ton of information was sent to my head after.I looked at myself and found out i was a dragon!Cool!

I had a white body with a golden chest piece thingy, electric blue slit eyes,  three sharp golden horns on each side of my head, golden claws, on my shoulders were golden small wing designs ,on my long tail was a golden arrow head type thing, i had long wings too!

I looked to my right and saw i had a saddle on my neck area and my bag was on the ground next to me.

 Time skip when everyone is out of the portal.

So sky, Solace,Antvenom,James(Thnxcya),Bodil,Husky,Lachlan,Preston,Curaxu,red(cupquakes husband),Cody(atlanticCraft),ryan(littlelizardgaming),Noah,tyler(stampy),and tyler(munching brotato) are all dragons while the others are still human.

"How about the people that are now dragons have riders?We could get around more easily too! I got a ton of info about this dimenstion when i entered.turns out that there are many dragons here and that some people can tame them and become their riders.Oh and theres a village called berk not far from here." I explained.

"sure! ill get seto! Sky you can have deadlox,Bodil with zek,Preston and woofless,Vikk and 'l lachy, Ant and Sparklez,curaxu with rage, red and tiffany,Joe and cody, brotato and jason, james and dan, tyler and david, Noah and Jet,Husky and ryan!"Brice said and we nodded.

Time Skip to after they learn how to fly ,breathe fire, etc (night)

We all sat around a fire.I was laying down a with noah leaning against me.

"we should get to bed we have along day tommarow."Ant explained and we all went to sleep with the fire flickering.

alright all my mages thats all for this chapter see yeah around!