Berk almost there YES!!!!!!!

Hicups p.o.v didnt see that coming did you!

The new riders still havent told us what type of dragons they had yet.so i decieded to ask the one with dragon named jet,Noah i think was his name.

"so noah what type of dragons are those?" i asked him "ummm not sure? they're related to monsterous nightmares and nighfuries" i heard him say after he spoke with his dragon.I wish i could speak dragon!

"dark! shut up already!" i heard markiplier er mark say to his dragon dark or darkiplier."gawd!!!!! mark yo dang dragon needs to be quite about food! we're all hungry so just shut up!!!!!!!!!!" deadlox said to dark and mark. the other dragons nodded alogn with their riders, dark smirked and dragon like smirk and the other dragon riders and dragons soon groaned after a minute.

I think dark didnt shut up.

"Jet do something! you're much stronger then all us combined DO SOMETHING!!!!!!" Noah groaned and his dragonette looked at dark.She whipped around all the dragons and was soon infront of marks dragon.

she growled and released  a blast of silver colored fire at the so called annoying dragon that made the dragons and their riders sigh and smile deviously.

Jets p.o.v 

after i heated dark, i flew back infront and followed hiccup and them. I soon saw a village not far bellow us. It was berk YUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!