introductions!!!!!!!1

Jets p.o.v

I swiftly swooped to the ground of a close island and landed.Noah jumped off the saddle and onto the earth.the others landed close by.

James trotted over to me and sang"anything you can do i can do better!" the nightfury and other dragons looked confused while my companions smirked or rolled their eyes.

"Ha! anything you can be i can be greater sooner or later im greater than you!"i sang back.Noah and the dragon speaking riders all rolled their eyes at our liitle song.i smirked and walked over to deadlox,i grabbed his ipod that was connected to his headphones. i turned on Skylox vs Skymu and waited. We all waited." what was that?what did you do?" hookfang asked.the scrawny kid and the other unknown riders saw me and looked confused. they looked at deadlox and.....

deadlox screamed and jumped off of sky.he threw off his headphones and pointed at me."YOU!" he shouted "ME!' i roared back then pointed my claw at bodil."WAT! it wasnt me! it was her it was realy but it was funny though!" bodil exclaimed. Zek was laughing his ass off with the others while the new riders were still confused.

" soooo anyway!"deadlox said embarresed."right!My name is zek this is my dragon bodil! and we are the pranking kings!" zek introduced "i'm joe and this is my dragon cody or maveric which ever. we are atlantacraft." Joe spoke

"the names Vikk and this is my dragon companon l' lachy or craft which ever. We are the pack!" vikk introduced and lachy growled in pleasure.

"i'm Rob but you can call me woof or woofless cause thats my name! Oh and this my flaming lave companion Blazen and we are thepack!" woof says and preston nods.

"i'm james and this is my dragon diamondClaw or TDM for short and we are team blocket!" james replies.

" i'm quake or tiff and this is my dragon companion Red."quake speaks. 

"i'm curaxu or cura for short and this is my dragon Rage or Josh" cura  answers and rage nods in reply.

"i'm brotato or tyler and this is my dragon Universe or galaxy." tyler says in a bored voice.

"the names ballistic and this is my dragon cat mix Stampy!"david says and points to the ginger furry dragon.

i'm seto and this is my draco pal solace or brice."seto introduces.

"my name is Captainsparklez or sparklez for short and this is my dragon friend antvenom or ant for short." sparklez says and ant roars in reply.

"i'm kermit and this is my sea dragon husky or lugia!" the frog now turned human said.

"i'm deadlox and this is my winged companion goldensky or sky for short " Ty says and sky wraps his taila round ty safly and looks very protective." hashtag Skylox!" i whisper and the dragon beside me , rage , chuckles a bit and tries to hide it.

"alright i'm hiccup and since you can understand dragons then i guess they've already told you." the nightfury rider says. noah nods and i roll my eyes at his adultness when tecknicaly we are not that mature at all!

"i'm astrid!" "i'm roughnut!" i'm toughnut!" "i'm snotout!" "i am fishlegs"  they all introduce themselves.