Berk

Jet's p.o.v

We landed in the center of berk.The dragons stared curiously at us ,mostly me though.Hiccup got of of toothless and our riders did as well.

I watched intently as hiccup said"ets go get my mother."he said and they got back on.

We flew torward some stables and then landed once more.Hiccup walked around and shouted"mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"a female that looked like hiccup and her dragon flew in.Her dragon stepped besides me,i was larger than him.

He looked at me curiously.

"this is my mother vadlka.vadlka meet the new riders, deadlox, ant,dan,(the other riders)and their dragons sky,sparklez,thnxcya(their dragons)."hiccup introduced us to his mother.

Vadlka looked at me and walked up to me.She examined my wing,tail,then looked surprised when i lit a trail of golden fire going down my back from my head to the tip of my tail.

"Amazing!she's just like monsterous nightmare,but has the structure of a nightfury,nadder,and skrill!!!"she exclaimed.

I looked at sky for help ,all he did was look at sparklez.Sparklez spikes started to change color to the beat he was making.He made a beat then started sing.

he walked over to me and sung"heyy~Jet!Heyy~ jet I'm thinking i'm in love with you!It's about one plus one is two!"i rolled my eys and walked away wich made all the others sing along.

I groaned as the humans watched amused.I layed on the ground and blew golden flames at them...they didnt stop until the song was over!