Flying

Jets p.o.v

I woke up and yawned.My large jaw opening showing off my powerful razor sharp teeth.I looked to see Noah asleep leaning against me. lightly nudging him he starts to stir.

"time to wake up we've got a long flight a head of us." I say to him and he yawns .He stretched and rubbed his eyes.

TIME SKIP

So now everyone is awake."So Jet where is Berk?" Joe asked."Its a ways away, but if we fly a little over night we should be there by sundown."I explain.

"Okay lezzzzzzzgooooo! wait Jet im following you!"Preston says.They all nod in reply.I sigh and Noah climbs onto the saddle.

Deadlox climbs onto Sky and the other riders do the same with their reptile friends.Flapping my long wings i lift off the ground.

I flew into the air they followed.Roaring I flew at a steady pace.

I liked the way the air rushed past me and the sights were amazing too!

The others followed in suit.I roared and they roared along too.

TIME SKIP

We were flying in the clouds above the sea when i suddenly hear an unfamilar roar. The others must of heard it because Ant and Solace let out warning roars.

I started to smell other dragons and humans.

"guys im starting to smell about 5 dragons and 6 humans." i warned everyone.

They nodded and the smell got stronger till i heard the flapping of wings of unknown dragons.

"AY! you down there!" a new voice yelled from above.

I smelt an alpha like me and slowly flew up.

The others followed me.

5 dragons with riders were what i saw.

"Who are you?" Noah asked.I growled at the black dragon for he was also and alpha.

He growled back but it felt forced."woah calm down Jet we dont need a fight." Noah calmed me down.

"only if you promise me 20 salmon when we land!"i responded"What NO! make Blazen do it!" he complained. 

"wait you can understand them?!" the scrawny boy asked in surprise. 

dang he found out!