{I needed you (C 1/2)}

TW // PANIC ATTACK(?), DEATH, DEAD BODY, ABUSE, PHYSICAL ABUSE, BLOOD, MENTIONS OF PARENTAL NEGLECT, THOUGHTS OF MURDERING SOMEONE, MALNOURISHMENT ( let me know if I missed anything! )

Tommy couldn't breath.

His friend's perma-death ridden body was laying across the room from him, died from Dream beating him to death while Tommy had to watch as he was chained to the wall.

He was starving.

He hadn't eaten in days, weeks. The only thing he was allowed was water and a small bite of bread every couple days.

He needed help. He has been trapped in this prison for what must've been months at this point. Tubbo was the one to keep count. But he's gone now.

Tears started falling again and they weren't stopping as they fell down his cheeks and onto the ground in front of him. His now long hair was getting in his face as he sobbed his heart out, hoping for comfort and an escape.

He wasn't loosing hope, not again. He couldn't, he still has something to fight for even if his best friend's body was laid across from him. The blonde wanted something and he didn't know why- he shouldn't want this but he still screamed a name that hadn't genuinely left his mouth in a long time, ever since he died.

"WILBUR!!"

Months ago he watched them try to resurrect his dead older brother before saying they'd try again with a way that was certain to work. He trusted they'd bring him back so he let his wails be mixed with the loud callings for his older brother. He doubted anyone could hear him but unknown to him a certain brunette had been lurking around the prison the entire time he was inside.

Wilbur walked around the edges and heard loud cries coming closer. Finally he figured out where his brother's cell was. The closer he got the more distinct the voice sounded. The second he heard his name being called out he started to run. Sam had turned down the security system for the night, allowing the man a small period of time to break his brother and his best friend out.

He stopped in front of a cell and heard the cries come from right above him. So, he started placing ladders as he climbed. The second he got up to the bars a horrid smell hit his nose and he felt his heart drop. He glanced over and saw a body in the corner with brown hair, deathly pale skin, a green shirt and- oh. Oh no.

He kept looking and saw his brother chained to the wall with long blonde hair and his red and white shirt ripped up. Wilbur pulled out his nether it's pickaxe and broke in, the sound of metal against metal making the boy snap his head up. Their eyes locked as the older slowly approached his baby brother. "Wilbs?" His voice sounded so broken, tears still falling down his face as his brother quickly broke the chains. "C'mon, Tommy. Let's get you out of here, bud. I'll have Sam grab Tubbo so we can bury him but for now you gotta let me bring you home,"

"Where's home?" The boy softly questioned as his brother picked him up with one arm under his knees and the other on his back. The older was shocked by this and held him close, turning around to leave and so the boy wouldn't have to look at the bloodied body anymore. "Home's with people who care about you. It's not a place, it's a person," he gently explained as he climbed down with the severely underweight boy in his arms.

"Oh...okay. I wanna stay with you, then," the blonde mumbled out, making the older hold him tighter as he landed on the ground with a soft thud. "Yeah- yeah you can stay with me, Toms," he gently spoke as he carried the boy away, Sam dropping down to see them out safely. "Where's Tubbo?" The creeper hybrid questioned, watching the blonde tense and hid his face in his brother's chest. "He's dead. Promise you'll receive his corpse so we can have a proper funeral for the boy?" With a nod of his head the man spoke again. "I promise,"