{Fuck Gender Roles!(B 1/2)}

TW// IMPLIED ABUSE

Tommy nervously walked around the shop, he never went out to buy clothes but his wardrobe was recently cleaned out and he wanted more...variety to what he wore.

He always wanted to wear dresses, skirts, and various other feminine things. He thought he'd like them and would look good in them, never having the confidence to ask for them or get them. He had lies prepared to tell since he still was scared and not super confident being out here in the shop to buy what he wanted to wear.

The previous night he had watched clips from one of Eret's streams and saw the man in the expensive strawberry dress. Oh how bad he wanted that dress. He was amazed that the older man did that and screamed "FUCK GENDER ROLES" as he did so.

Tommy knew he was no Eret in the sense that he was a straight teenager who heavily preferred his male pronouns, but he knew that if that bisexual icon could rock a dress than so could he. The blonde knew he'd thank him later that day, but for now he was looking through various dresses and skirts in the isle he was in.

He found quite a lot that he liked, especially this one red skirt with suspenders that was paired with a white long sleeved crop-top. That was definitely one of his favorites. He chose mostly red, white, and black outfits, occasionally grabbing a yellow or blue one.

Tommy spotted a lot of thigh high socks he liked as well, putting them in his shopping cart. As he went more around the store he saw two pairs of heels that sparked his interest and made sure no one was around when he tried those and a pair of black platform boots on.

The more the teen shopped the more confident he was in what he was choosing, making sure to slip in some oversized hoodies. His smile was bright when no customers or employees were around, becoming a fake grumpy pout when they were as if someone forced him to go out and get these things.

As he went to go and pay he had a nice short conversation with the man who worked the register. "These for you, mate? They're good choices!" The young adult had said, scanning the clothing.

"Uh- yeah, they are," he let out a small sigh of relief as he let his bright smile creep back up onto his face. "Awesome! I hope you have a great day," and with that the clothes shopping part was done. Now it was the more difficult part in his opinion. He held the three large bags of clothes close as he walked, looking for the makeup store that he knew was right around the- ah! There it was!

He hesitantly walked into the shop, looking nervous. A very nice woman smiled at him, going over to help him out since he obviously wasn't used to buying makeup. "Hello, love! Need any help?" The woman kindly asked.

"Yes please," he quietly said, a huge contrast to his normal loud self. Not like the woman would know that. "I wanna start wearing makeup and learn how to apply it," he softly told her, the lady, Addison as her name tag read, smiled at him before guiding him around the store and telling him what different things were and how to apply them and in what order.

At the end she offered to give him a free makeup look, the boy quickly agreeing as he was lead to pick out lipstick and eyeshadow that he liked while Addison grabbed everything that would match his skin tone along with liquid eyeliner.

He was so happy when she was done and he looked in the small mirror to see how amazing he looked. He loved the winged eyeliner with the red eyeshadow beautifully blended on top, bright red lipstick on as well. It matched nicely with his red and white shirt in his opinion.

Tommy thanked her a few times before checking out and leaving the store, getting both disgusted and admiring looks from strangers that he passed, as he left out and to his mum's car. He had already let her know what he was getting, a lot more hesitant to tell his quick to anger father. He knew the man wouldn't approve but he was out on a business trip that week so he couldn't miss the opportunity.